2. The last day

Rachels POV:
It's nearly 10pm and I was in bed because I left for my flight at 4am, I couldn't stop crying I was leaving this place in 6 hours and forever.

I wondered what I could do cause there was no way I would be sleeping any time soon.. I got up got my Mac laptop and sat in bed, I posted on Facebook, Twitter, tumblr and instagram my last goodbye to everyone and started putting more music on my iPhone 5 for the long plane trips.

By the time im was ready for the plane trips it was 3:30am wow, I walked down stairs and put some water and food into my carry on and got something to eat when I was ready my parents came down. I was sad that I had to leave but I was quite excited to have my senior year in a different country. Plus I heard american boys are hot!

*one hour later*

It's 4:30 and our plane boards at 5am, we're sitting in our chairs in a tired silence when my mum says "Rachel are you sure you're okay with this?" I thought for a minute.. "Yeah I am, it's quite exciting" my parents both just smiled at me a genuine smile.
And then the voice came though the speakers telling us to board our plane.

*skipping plane ride bc boring*

We had just landed and about to get a taxi to our new house which is where all our cars were, yes I got a car :D!
When we arrived at the house it was huge, 4 stories tall with a balcony. I ran inside to get my room I chose the biggest one with the balcony, my parents where okay with it, it was on the 4th floor, my parents where at the back of the house on the bottom floor so they couldn't hear anything from my room, behind my dresser there was a door I opened it and it was a games room, with an Xbox, play station, wii, a projector for movies, a new Mac computer, a stereo, a disco ball.. It was amazing. It also had a huge fridge and an island for food and drink, it was amazing! I quickly ran out shut the door and moved my dresser back, I had a kings sized double bed, a walk in closet and the balcony.

I walked out onto the balcony and there was like rope ladders that go to the ground, maybe for emergencies since I'm on the top floor. I smiled at myself and thought I should go explore the city and get stuff to decorate my room and I'll do that tomorrow.

I grabbed my car keys and my mums card and went on a drive. Just as a saw a little cafe my stomach growled, I parked up and walked in to the refreshing smell of coffee and cookies, I ordered my coffee and a sandwich and a muffin and sat down I quickly ate and as I was walking out I came in contact with something solid I nearly fell over when an arm snaked around my waist and caught me, I looked up and was caught with bright green emeralds he just smirked and said "sorry, love didn't see you there" he was British just like me I just smiled and walked away I got in my car and drove around until I got what I wanted when I did it was already 9pm and I was getting tired so I drove home and went straight to bed.