4. Harry - part 1

Rachel's pov;
I woke up and groaned, today it when we start our English projects and I'm stuck with Harry. He may be good looking and cute but he's like a jerk.

I got ready not even realising I put extra effort into today's outfit, I blushed slightly at the thought. Once I was ready wearing blue ripped high waisted jeans and a stringy belly top showing off my piercing I grabbed my small bag since I didn't need anything but but my phone, charger and purse I headed out the door.

It was a nice morning so I'd thought I'd walk, if it got chilly I had a knitted cardigan with me anyway. As I got to school I noticed Harry waiting at the school entrance gates, I was about to approach him but it looks like someone beat me to it, and blonde bimbo with a mini skirt and bra, her boobs and butt where ginormous! she was latched onto Harry like he was something else.

I just swiftly walked past them, with him noticing me he unlatched her and came towards me, as my instincts would say "don't touch me I don't wanna catch slut!" he chuckled at the comment and before I knew it he wrapped his arms around me squeezed me until I couldn't breathe "H-harry I-i c-can't b-breathe" as he let go he said "sorry, love" I giggled a little. "we should probably go to class", he slowly slipped his arm around the small of my back as we walked to English.

I guess I wasn't really bothered by his gestures, like hugging and touching, like holding hands.. I guess I was just a little curious as to why he was so touchy.

I wanted to know the real Harry, and that's what I was going to find out.