7. Harry's house

Harry's Pov:

We arrived at my house and she was stunned at how big it was, both my parents have their own company's so I was able to come here and spend my senior year here. I'm so grateful.

Walking inside I was snapped out of my thoughts by Rachel saying "Who do you live with?"
"I live with my best friend Louis, my parents bought this house for us because we wanted to spend our senior year here."
"wow.."
"it's pretty crazy but it'll all be worth it" she just smiled. She had a beautiful smile.

We walked up to my room and sat down. "Should we start learning gestures and stuff?" "yeah, sure"

we spent about 2 hours learning all different had signals and gestures, it was good fun, we had a laugh and had banter. It was around 6pm and I felt my stomach growl. Rachel giggled at the noise.

R "hungry? ahaha"
H "little bit, you?"
R "I could always do with food"
H "we can eat here or go out?"
R "it's nice we should go out, get some pizza"
H "yeah sure lets go"
so we collected our things and walked to the nearest pizza shop, it's only a 20 minute walk from my house so it wasn't that bad.

We ordered pizza and went to the park and sat down munching on the pizza we'd just bought.
R "so since we have to spend the next 4 weeks with each other, we should get to know, wanna play 20 questions?"
H "sounds fun, you start"
R "favourite colour?"
H "Orange, yours?"
R "purple, you go"
H "are you single?"
R "yeah, and I know you aren't haha"
H "you mean blondie, her name is Natalie"
R "yeah her, she was unhealthily attached to you haha"
H "yeah, she isn't my girlfriend, she's obsessed with me and I don't know how to get rid of her."
R "tell her to leave you alone"
H "it isn't that easy, anyways my turn, have you ever had a boyfriend?"
R "of course I have! I don't live under a rock" she said while laughing, god she's so beautiful.
"it's getting quite late Rach, when do you have to be home?"
"um like 11? my parents aren't here, they're both out on business for two weeks"
"oh my god you're new! have a rad party at the weekend and I'll help you plan it please and I can buy drink and stuff!!!"
"I guess.. I mean I could go with getting a good reputation"
"yas lets go to your house like right now!"
"sure, it's this way"
So we started the walk to Rachel's house to plan this badass party, no ones really had a party for awhile so everyone will want to come.