🅿🆁🅾🅻🅾🅶🆄🅴

When the mind forgets , the heart sure does remember .

                             But if the heart forgets as well , then ?

Ash and Serena lived with each other after suffering numerous hardships . Ash being Ash tried getting a peaceful life after his mother's demise and his Lost identity in the Poke universe . He aspired to be a Pokémon Master , but the dream as soon as it became true , sank just like the titanic . 

Its a pain to heart when one sees another's parents go away , because it too reminds of the hardships  one has faced to move on . 

Serena , suffering a different fate , saw her mother get murdered , lived a life of despair under his ex - Boyfriend Calem . She could not see her Sister being tortured anymore by Calem , who ruthlessly held her and her sister in a prison just for his means .

Ash and Serena met again , but thanks to certain conditions the former could not help but wince at his situation . But After a Long series of events , They were together . Finally Together .

Until The Christmas Eve .

" Yes I am Ash Ketchum . "

Could the group handle Ash's confession of his identity ?

Could the Group make any amends about this ?

Will Ash and Serena be together ?

Well These Answers lie in the forthcoming chapters . 

Be sure to immense urself in a world of poke fan fic once again ... 

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES . . .

( Just a basic cover . Hope You Like it . ✌️ ) 

 ✌️ )