🅽🅰🅼🅴 & 🅵🅰🅼🅴 , 🅱🆄🆃 🅻🅾🆅🅴 ?

Since the match after Red absolutely destroyed Steven in a one on one battle , He became one of the most popular guys of school . Even though some despised his battling style , some also favored him in most places . The title "Renowned Cheat" was soon to be updated to "Budding Star" in recent times .  Ash did gain fame after his match against Steven . But the real fame came when he defeated the Sinnoh Gym Leader Volkner who was ranked 25 now . This proved that Red had deserved his place in the Hyper Class . Only later events would tell how well he would perform .

The Performance showcases were at a hype in the recent months . Serena was already waiting for her allies to compete in the Master Class which was soon to be held just behind Kalos League Championship . Dawn and May had participated the showcases and had gathered 2 keys each respectively . 

Alain , Clemont , Gary , Iris were the new fearful group . With extreme strong Pokémon just behind Ash , They persevered a lot . With incredible power Alain's Charizard , Clemont's Luxray . Gary's Blastoise  and Iris' Haxorus had inscribed in their name in the battle books of the school . People often dreamed about Red and their battle . 

3 weeks had already passed since the battle . 

Somewhere else _

"Lysander , is our ride ready ? "

"Of course , You will fly right away after we are done with the work here . "

" Excellent ! , We all might visit at once . " grinned Giovanni .

"Yupp , Once we get hands on the core , Dyna-maxing would be available all through the world." laughed Chairman Rose .

" And we all know what that means !!  Cheers Gentlemen . To Eternatus ! " 

"To Eternatus " smiled both of them .

At the School -

"Hey Red , Wanna hangout for a lunch today afternoon ? " said a girl with orange hair .

"Hey Misty , Taking the handsome all to yourself , we will also join . " said another girl with blonde hair . 

"Yeah , We would love to . " fangirled another girl with Long green colored hair .

"Uhh  . . ." Ash hesitated to Misty , Lillie and Mallow .

"Red , I want your help with these Mega Evolution Projects . Wanna join ? " asked Cynthia as she winked .

"Yeah Sure ! .. " Ash played along .

"Sorry Girls , Later . " The girls pouted as they went away with red faces .

"Thanks Miss " said Red .

"Growing Popular I see , but why didn't You accept right away ? You never hesitate when it comes to friends . " asked Cynthia .

" The last friends I made just left me because my identity was revealed . They wouldn't want an international loser to be their friend right . "  said Ash as he smiled sadly .

" Ash . You are a wonderful person . I wonder How's your Mom now ? " asked Cynthia .

" Well she is no more . " Ash weakly said as he gulped on the last line .

"My goodness , I am terribly sorry ! I didn't know " She said .

" No need to apologize Miss , well you needed my help I suppose ? " asked Ash .

" Yeah , Actually I have called another student too . She might be coming any second now . " Cynthia said .

"Oh " replied Ash .