🅷🆈🅿🅴🆁 🅲🅻🅰🆂🆂 🅼🅰🆃🅲🅷 🆃🅴🅽🆂🅸🅾🅽

" Mysterious . " 

This was all that could Ash say day and night after the series of events which took place at Jasmine's house the previous day . The stone had set up the home in peril , and mysteriously leaving Ash and Serena , all other people who were in close proximity to the stone were affected the worst . Jasmine had concussions , Leaf fainted out . Although Pokémon were not affected from it , they could still feel the unease of their trainers . Ash and Serena had to take care of Jasmine & Leaf until they recovered to the point where they could at least get them checked at the Hospital .

" Ash ? " 

Ash was broken from his trance by Serena multiple times when the later spaced out time and again . 

" Yeah ? "

" I will grab some medicines from the store . Please stay and take care of them . "

" No , I am going . Both of them are girls and you can handle them the best . Just give me the prescription list "

" Okay . Be careful . "

" Yeah , I will . "

Although Ash was the Pokémon Master at this point of life , He hardly could help about someone's first aid or make delicious Pokémon food like his companions . He had learnt cooking for himself  and his Pokémon often agreed with whatever he cooked . But now , he was assigned an important task - Fetch Medicines .

He set off the house , and grabbed his pokeball .

" Greninja , take that stone too with us . We can't just leave it here . "

Ash knew Greninja's conscience very well . Greninja was far more capable in location of Bad Aura than Lucario . His vision was different than most Pokémon , and his aura capabilities had been refined to the point that he could even do Aura sphere at this point of time . Although not as easy for him to learn that move , he still mastered it with the help of Lucario and Ash . Aura sphere could come off as a surprise move as Greninja was not even considered an Aura Pokémon . But his conscience represented the concept of Aura according to Ash .

Greninja grabbed the box and walked with Ash through the field jungle to reach Littleroot town Local Hospital .

" Sorry Sir ! But we don't have these medicines here . You would have to visit Petalburg City ! "

" What ? Petalburg ? Its like more than 50 miles from here . How would you suppose I visit Petalburg just out of nowhere now ? "

" I am extremely sorry sir . But if you want these medicines then even Oldale Town won't help . The nearest is Petalburg city . "

Ash  was just as pissed off at the prescription counter as he should be . Petalburg took no less than 4 hours just by flying . And a total of no more than a week to just reach there  by walk . Even Charizard would be tired midway . Nonetheless They also had to return .