🆁🅴🅳 🅸🆂 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅶 !!

"Charizard Stand There . "

The white beam of Flash Canon made a direct hit on Charizard , doing a small explosion at Ash's end . Even though it was a quick call from Ash to Charizard to just stand there , everybody thought that his call was a wrong one . Flash Canon was indeed a Powerful Move of Steel types . 
But they didn't analyze further that Ash was not using his Lucario , rather his Charizard who is a fire type .

A pair of eyes flashed through the dust to reveal an unscathed Charizard . Even a bulked up Incineroar could have gotten shorter than him .

"But how ?" shouted Goh .

" Fire types receive very slight damage to steel types . As indeed Flash Canon is a Steel type Move . But Charizard should have gained some damage as the Power based move was too Strong . " explained Clemont .

"Now its our turn , Charizard Use Fire spin . " Ash commanded .

Charizard gave a loud yell as he soared in the sky and fired his fire spin , which surrounded Metagross . Metagross being a part steel type could feel the heat around it , and fire spin had restricted its movements . One wrong move could be threatening for Steve . But Steve knew just the right move , not just to counter Fire spin but rather direct it towards its owner itself .

"Metagross , Use Psychic . Drive the Flares towards Charizard ." Steve ordered .

Metagross did just that . He directed the flares towards Charizard who was flying in the sky . Even though Steve was at an disadvantage , he was a Champion . He had faced countless disruptions on his Journey . It was not just by Luck that he rose to the top . He had faced the best of challengers and the best of trainers . 

Ash , on the other hand , was enjoying his battle . Long time since he was one shotting Pokémon , but now Steven had given him a good opportunity to showcase his passion and his love for battling .

"Charizard use Wing Attack , Aim right for Metagross . "

Wing Attack was indeed one of the powerful flying type moves . Though Charizard couldn't learn brave bird or Areal Ace , Wing Attack gave him the opportunity for physical attacks . Charizard's wings got shinier and glowed a bright white , as he burst right through the flames aiming for Metagross . 

Metagross was caught off-guard . He was using Psychic the whole time . Wing Attack landed right on target throwing the levitating Steel type on the ground with a huge thud .

The entire crowd fell silent when the dust kicked up , Steven's Metagross received an intense Wing Attack . Not even the flares could buzz the Tyrant Lizard . 

"Metagross , are you alright ? " Steven asked .

"Meta .... " Metagross nodded and joined his 4 hands showing affirmation . The crowd once again got filled up with more joy than ever .

" Your Charizard is quite good . We never received such Critical hit in any games earlier ." complimented Steven across the battle field .

" Thanks . " Ash replied .

" But , it will never defeat this one . " Steven added , as he pulled his fingers revealing his Key stone which was engraved on a ring on his hand . 

"Surpass Evolution , Mega  Evolve . " Steven touched his keystone as colorful lights emerged from both the ends . A beautiful display of connection took place as the Metagross reached his Mega Evolved State . It was finally Mega Metagross .

 It was finally Mega Metagross