🆃🅷🅴 🅴🆅🅸🅻 🅲🆁🅴🅴🅿🆂 🅸🅽

" With Ash Ketchum finally behind the bars , we can safely carry out the lockdown of regions and have it all for ourselves " 

" Yeah , He was a constant menace . With his Aura powers , He was quite suppressing a lot on our shoulders . "

Ash Ketchum was not just a student at the Pokémon Academy . Behind the scenes , He was an Aura guardian . Although it did hurt him coz of his mechanical heart , He tried his level best to cutoff the influence of the evil over most regions . And the reason he shifted to Kalos , Yeah because The HQ was discovered in Kalos itself . The abandoned island where the Pokémon Zygarde had its initial effects was now the main working base and a force to be reckoned with .

" Those explosions could have set the underground traffic free and the water from the lake would have allowed us to infiltrate safely during any time into the city . But he somehow stopped that too in Coumarin City too . " 

" Yeah one of our doctors got caught . We are literally so behind him . "

" But now gentleman , what about now ? "

" Yeah he is finally under our control . The White-Black ball invention ? Wasn't it amusing ?"

" Yeah ,  The way his mind was controlled by just a mere stone . Pity to him . 

"Yeah The White-Black Ball is the invention Mr.  Lysander provided to us , after he mysteriously found out some matching figures of Aura from his machines he once used in Kalos war . "

" Oh Mr. Rose , Mr. Giovanni also did the funding . Not to mention The Real work was Dr Ghetsis . Mind control on Pokémon , and now he has finally unlocked human too . " 

The Four Pillars .

Lysander , the man behind the Kalos war  . He reawakened the Zygarde using Mega evolution energy and tried to harness it to create a separate world . The whole point of gaining attention to the TV was to draw out Ash Ketchum . To confirm whether he really had died or not . Lysander worked properly under the alias of the government with a changed face , and hence was able to topple it perfectly when it came to Sinnoh Region . 

Giovanni , The man who created the abomination , Mewtwo . He revitalized the remains of the DNA of Mew and tried to create a far supreme Pokémon which no one could defeat in terms of strength . He successfully executed his plan of forming an alliance with Mewtwo and hence carried out his personal needs to execute any sort of work . Ash did manage to fend him off and break Mewtwo's trust , but things had again went the same way again . Mewtwo was fully controlled thanks to the Mega evolution energy Lysander was using .

Dr Ghetsis , The man behind the science , had almost succeeded in capturing Reshiram's conscience but was stopped by Ash in the Unova . But now , he had successfully tamed Mewtwo , had loads of Pokémon to experiment upon and even had a mastermind plan to execute the Ash Ketchum jailing strategy . The Black-White ball was the bait Ash had to take and it was successfully executed beforehand at the plane itself . Things had come to be seen the way he wanted it to see .

Chairman Rose , The Man behind all the funding , drove Galar almost to a legendary disaster, but now had it in control . He had brought along all these leaders and the man to force locking the Sinnoh Champion was him . The evil smile and even the Pokémon he possessed now rivaled unparalleled powers . Chairman Rose had met Ash , but now it was history .