🅰🆂🅷 🅺🅴🆃🅲🅷🆄🅼 🅸🆂 . . .

" Pokelos Airlines Plane no - KL1437 is delayed by 1 hour . We are sorry for the inconvenience ."

Why say sorry when damage already caused ?  

Ash sighed . He was waiting for the airplane to get on fast on it . Information doesn't need wings to fly , it just spreads like wildfire .  His presence in Little root town could be now be on the Police booth any second now . The Hospital was a public place and the police had also been called . The police sure would have checked every house in Little root and by now would have informed Oldale town and Petalburg City about the whereabouts of the missing trainer . 

He had contacted Serena . Although it didn't go well enough , now he was here in Petalburg airport along with Serena .

"Hello , Serena ? "

" Ash , where are you ?  And why are you talking so low ? "

" How are Leaf and Jasmine ?  I am just out of  Littleroot Hospital . "

" They have mysteriously become so much active and Happy , I didn't expect them to be good in so less time . "

" Ok , good . Now Serena Listen to me ! "

" What ?  "

" Make it to Oldale Town by evening  8 . I will be meeting you there ."

And Then He kidnapped Serena at Oldale Town and safely made it to Petalburg city . The ride was 4 hours as expected and now he was waiting for the plane to arrive at 2 AM for Unova region now . 

" Serena did you see the news ? "

" Yes I did . Sinnoh is on Constrictive Lockdown . And ? "

" And ? "

" Yeah rumors about you sabotaging the Sinnoh Champion and making the Lockdown . The world now perfectly knows about you . 

"Exactly . "

" You didn't do it right ? I am somewhat disillusioned with you . " she asked .

" Of course not , Sinnoh is like island apart , how can I even travel that distance in that less time."

" Yeah . You're right . Although your Charizard is pretty fast though , Petal Burg took us just 4 hours . "

"Yeah , As Sinnoh is on Lockdown and Hoenn is pretty much searching for me ,as I was last found there , Unova is much of a safer place now . "

" What about Kanto ? or Johto ? " 

" They are pretty much close , But I don't feel like going there . "