🅰🅸🆁 🆃🆁🅰🆅🅴🅻 - 🅼🆈🆂🆃🅴🆁🆈 🆂🆃🅾🅽🅴

You relax on a plane , even though you don't know the pilot , the staff , the air inside . The level of trust one has on a plane to ride it overseas , is unfathomable . Afterall , the captain's responsible for the lives of over 200 citizens . Citizens who have someone waiting for them at their home , someone to strive for , someone to start a new journey , someone to meet , family , friends and whatsoever in this busy daily life . A bird always returns to its nest , no matter where it flies or what journeys it has incurred in the path . The Home is the most happiest heaven for any person in the world who has known what is home .

Ash , being the frequent traveler himself , never doubted once the mode of transport he travelled in . Whether it was an airplane to Unova , or a Ship to Sinnoh or by his own feet to Johto  , the trainer always looked  forward to his destination . The forward attitude always became his foremost asset and helped him overcome many difficulties . 

But now , the situation was entirely different . The amount of trust  Ash had on anyone was negligible . He knew he could be betrayed any second , his identity was up . And hence He had to stay extra careful , now that he was famous as the "Underdog Budding Star from Kalos " .  People frequently stared at him , asked for autographs , conducted interviews and even pried into his social life .  Ash knew that his popularity might be marked by the very Evil bosses who would be up to something yet now .

Lucario was in his pokeball . Yet , he had activated his Aura in order to know if he felt malicious intent from anywhere near . Being in his pokeball limited his surroundings , but still he would be able to warn Ash if danger was near .

Serena on the other hand , had kept a track of her public identity . With the masks and the hood , she was able to escape media and even attract less attention . She was the Kalos Queen . People were eager to see her whenever she made it to the outside world . Her social status , Her battles and even her food diets , Fans often kept a track of all her activities . But this was what was threatening . With her social life on the Network sites , she could be tracked by an evil person and murdered easily . Royalty could be used as for threatening the Police and then making them doing tasks which were in favor of them .

Plane time is ideal for napping time . One may find himself dozing to the air conditioners if they are travelling for a long time . A long journey of 10 - 12 hours is tiring but the most accurate way of avoiding boredom and tiredness is to have a good sleep on the plane .

Serena was on the window seat , and Ash was just beside her . Although this was awkward for both to sit near after a long time , they didn't let up on the opportunity to be close again . Both of them wanted to be close to each other , but how could they ? It was a long time before they ever were close .

Unknown to the whole lot , There was a certain man with a suitcase lying near his legs . He was a tall , black bearded man with a bowler cap on his head . He was wearing a well defined suit and had also wore black specs giving him a professional look from top to bottom . Though his attire defined him as a typical gentleman , His intentions weren't . A perfect opportunity , is what he all needed . Being in the corner-most seat , he had the apt position of doing something notorious which would be not easy to access .

The staff was busy in their work . With all the accessories services towards the temporary residents of the Plane , they had much work to handle . Giving out juices , short food meals for executive class and even constantly providing instructions to not panic inside the plane . The plane had 8 air Hostesses , with each given the task to monitor 50 passengers' health , food accessories , comfort and stuff .

" Dad I feel unwell . When are we going to land ? " 

" Just a matter of time Rick . We will be soon down . "