🅼🆈🆂🆃🅴🆁🆈 🆂🆃🅾🅽🅴

Its always an awkward feeling . Meeting someone who shared a ton of relations with you in the past and yet is void of you is the meeting you will probably not expect to come true . In this case , Ash and Serena , although friendly on the outside but still anxious within . It couldn't be helped since Sinnoh Champion was the one who had sent them on this quest . And here they were , strained by the ties of past and yet making new experiences in Hoenn .

"Prof told to start by Littleroot town itself . Lets search for it " said Serena .

" Uhh . . . Yeah sure ! " replied Ash .

Not much than 5 mins later Serena disappeared into the forest and Ash was still looking around Bushes . He had brought out Sceptile for help to track down with scent and catch with speed , but none had appeared till now .

Beep - Beep !

" SOS - come to west of forest - ASAP "

sender - Serena

" What problem now ? " Ash knew Serena wouldn't have got into any trouble but something else must have happened . He ran towards the forest and tried to narrow down the west region as Serena told . He was terrible with directions but still tried his best to at least find the spot .

" What a hustle ! Come out Charizard and Lucario ! "

"Charizard scout the area there where I am pointing . And Lucario Lead us to Serena "

Charizard flapped his wings and soared faster than anything in the world , while Lucario used Aura Locate and tried to find Serena . Yet Charizard was faster this time . His eyes were sharp and the area was an open field so he located it faster than Lucario .

" Okay Charizard ! Head on , Lets see what we are dealing with . "

Sceptile , Ash and Lucario ran towards the sight where Serena was there .

"Hey Serena ! "

" Ssshhhh !! " Serena hissed as she silently told Ash to approach .

" Look there ! "

Ash had not predicted this to happen at the very least . It was beyond his imagination to find this Pokémon amidst the forest here . IT WAS A SHINY REGISTEEL !

" A SHINY REGISTEEL !! " Ash couldn't believe it .

" A what now ? I haven't seen this Pokémon anywhere ! " said Serena .

But Ash's excitement knew no bounds . He headed out of the bush and called for him .

" HEYYY!! I CHALLENGE YOU TO BATTLE !! "

The Registeel couldn't register the ramblings of the young man and started attacking with its very powerful move - Hyper Beam .