meeting again / becoming friends

zeldris:

Since you worked the almost everyother day he memorised your skedual, like when you'd be cooking or serving. The other people who worked there's food wasnt ot bad but yours was the best. "hi there im [name] and ill be you, oh hey whats your name again umm. *snap snap snap* zeldris" you said. "yes ill have what i normally have" "oh yeah my speculty you know i can make other foods then just sthat right?" you asked. " you can" "yeah heres a menu of what i can make"

you said as you handed him a menu He looked amazed by what all wa on there. There was a huge veriety of foods to breakfast foods to deserts and booz, even different cultures of food mexican, american, korean, russian ect. "Ill have the spanish beef stu" "great but that takes a lightly while longer than most of my other foods, so i could bring you out an apitizer free of charge" you said with a smile. he liked your smile it warmed him a litte just a little.

"whats the spinich articoke cheese drip?" "you litteraly just answered your self, all it is, s well spinish with articoke hearts, cream cheese and materella cheese with chips and some seasoning" you explained. "ill take that then" alright shorty" you said as you walked off to the kitchen. he slightly tolerated your excistance, he wouldnt mind having you around more when you wernt busy. A few minutes later you came out with his apitizer. "here you go and i started cooking your food all thats left is to lett the meat cook and the rice, my co-workers should have it down packt. What the hell am i saying them bitches is dumb as fuck couldnt even boil water in a microwwave without burning something down" you said as you went to the kitchen.

he started to eat his food bewhiched by all the flavors he was tasting. You came back shortly after with a releved look on your face. "turns out the only one in there with brains was woring today, so you food will be out in about 5 minutes, mind if i sit down" you said. "sure do whatever you want" you said down with a relaxed look on your face.

You seemed stressed but zeldris didnt ask about it not to get involved. " so zeldris how have you been?" you asked. "in fine" zeldris said as he stuffed his face full of food. "speaking of food your beef stu is here now" you said as you saw your only good co-worker coming out with zeldris's food. "here you go sir, hi there boss" "hey there rookie"

"belevie it or not shes a pretty good help in the kitchen" you said as she walked off. Zeldris really didnt seam to care while he was stuffing his face full of food. "damn you really do like my food don't you" zeldris nodded. "Here your face is a mess" you said as you wiped his face clean with a napkin. "here ill go get you some more napkins" you said as you walked off. 'damn her food is good' zeldris thought.

once you came back You saw that he was half way finished. You were about to walk back to him when some one started screaming. "UGH HOW DARE YOU TRY TO POSIN ME WITH THIS GARBAGE I WANN ASPEAK TO THE HEAD CHEF!" the women screamed you walked over to where the issue was happening to see the rookie on the brink of tears. normally you would mind your bissnes but she was messing with your rookie plus it would have included you in about 2 minutes anyway. "hey whats going on?"you asked.

"this murderer just tryed to posin me with this half cooked stake" the lady complained. "but ma'am you ordered the blue steak, so its going to be barely cooked" you explained in a calm manner. "how dare you tell me im wrong the costomer is always right!" "well the costomer can get out, cuz ha you not finna start makein newbies cry the dumbasses yeah i dont give a damn but not this one" you said holding the newbie in your arms.

she was about to speak when you cut her off. "ma'am get out find you ass and leave everyone the hell alone" you said with a straight face. "excuse me do you know what positioin of power my"- "what you need to do is put some power into them bald spots in the back of yo head" you said. Everyone started laughing.