telling friends about you

zeldris:

He thought that it was a good time to bring you up, mainly because esstorossa kept trying to set him up with random girls

He thought that it was a good time to bring you up, mainly because esstorossa kept trying to set him up with random girls. "Esstorossa please stop setting up these dates" zeldris asked. "Come one big bro your still single you need somebody" esstorossa said. "Even if he does he'll out live her on the account that he's immortal" molascula pointed out. "Oh right I forgot about that, but still you have to find some one!" Esstorossa said.

Zeldris finally had enough and snapped at him. "I ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND YOU BIMBO!" zeldris yelled. Everyone started at him. "Did you just say you had a girlfriend?" Esstorossa asked. "Yes I did say that but we not gon' talk about that" zeldris said. He hangs around you a little to much so he started talking like you do.

"I thought you loved Gilda?" Meliodis asked. " I thought I did to but oh well, her and Gilda are completely different. Gilda has blonde hair, (y/n) has dark/ light brown hair (if you dyed you hair its the color it originally was before you dyed it) Gilda has pale skin, (y/n) has is light/dark brown hair, Gilda's is straight while (y/n)'s hair is curly and kinky, I wanna go on but I think you get the point" zeldris said.

"So her name is (y/n) right?" Esstorossa asked. "Yeah why?" "No reason" esstorossa said as he left. "He about to go do some dumb shit isnt he?" Gloxinia asked. "Yeah"

derieri:

Ever since the incident where derieri crashed threw your roof monspeets been looking for her

Ever since the incident where derieri crashed threw your roof monspeets been looking for her. When he finally found her, she was cleaning her room listening to music. Monspeet knocked on her window trying to get her attention. "Oh monspeet hey been a while" derieri said as monspeet climb threw the window

"Where have you been?" Monspeet asked. "Here with my girlfriend" derieri smiled. "Hey deri who ya talking to?" You asked turning the corner. "Hey babes this is my friend monspeet" "hi" "heya" Monspeet looked at you weirdly. "You befriended a human?" he asked. "yeah well ses not my friend anymore shes my girlfriend" derieri corrected him. "hey deri im going out for about an hour get get some more cleaning supplies and go grocery shopping ill be back" you said as you kissed her cheek. "you know im going to tell the commandments about tis right?" "yeah i got that" 
monspeet:

 "you know im going to tell the commandments about tis right?" "yeah i got that" monspeet:

YOU LIVE WITH THEM THEY ALREADY KNOW ABOUT YOU!
Molascula:

For a while gloxinia, drole, and estorossa have been looking for molascula for a while

For a while gloxinia, drole, and estorossa have been looking for molascula for a while. Until they finnally found her. "hey molasucla up here!" gloxinia yelled. molasula was on a floatie in your backyard pool, while you were out helping merlin with an experiment gone wrong. "oh hey" molasula said as she set her spiked lemonade down in a floatie. "you were here the entire time?" droole asked. "yeah with my girlfriend" "you have a girlfried?" esstorossa asked. "yeah our 1 month anniversary is coming up in about less then two weeks" molascula ponited out. 

"YO BABES IM HOME!" you yelled from inside. You came outside in some kind of black inky substance. You were covered in it ass you could see was your body shape and your face from the nose down. "turns out hawk was messing around in there and spilt some ink in the experiment" said taking off your goggles, where you could finnally see your eyes. "looking as good as always oh hey droole hey glozxinia and hey random dude who i dont  know" you said as you walked to the door. "im going to take a shower and ill be out in a while" you said as you walked into the house.

"your girlfriend dosent look half bad" esstorossa said. " dont even think about it!"
gloxinia:

you were at home with baux and teko wile gloxinia was out

you were at home with baux and teko wile gloxinia was out. "hey gloxinia" droole said. "hey droole" gloxinia said. "hows your girlfriend (y/n)?" droole asked. "shes great just at home with the dogs" gloxinia said. "whos (y/n)?" meliodis asked. "my girlfriend" gloxinia said.

"im supprised you dont really seem like someone to want a relatiohship to me" monspeet said. "yeah but I love her shes funny as fuck" gloxinia said as he sat down. "is her name (y/n)?" derieri asked. "yeah" "shes amazing i met her a while ago ses pretty nice" derieri said. "now i kind wanna meet her" zeldris said. Everyone agreed.