telling your family

zeldris:
While your mom and dad knew but the rest of your family didn't. So your mom planned an event so you could tell them. Once everyone got there and started eating it was time. "Ok everyone we have an announcement!" Your mom said. "You and zeldris stood up and took a breath. "Hey everyone I am pregnant!" You said. Everyone started cheering. But it was short lived because everyone always has that one auntie that be HATIN!

"Im surprised your not married" she said. "I'm surprised that your not getting a divorce again" you said. Zeldris was trying not to laugh. 

derieri:
You had invited some of the family that you actually liked to tell them you were adopting. But they didn't know you were gay.  So it was time for it. "Ok everyone I want to tell you something, this is my girlfriend derieri and we're going to be adopting out first child soon" you said. The two of you were nervous. "(y/n) we already knew you were gay" your mom said. "You did?" You asked .

"And we already knew about your girlfriend we follow you on Instagram by the way what was the name of that restaurant you went to last week it look amazing!" Your dad said. "Oh that was a lot less stressful than I thought it would be" you said. "Can wait for our first grandchild" you mom said as she left.

monspeet:
At this point your were around 4 months pregnant just barley showing, And your parents were stoping by. Well your mom and her boyfriend. "Hey mom" you said letting her in. Monspeet was a little weirded out at the fact your mom was a literal fox and her boyfriend was a wolf but got over it.

"(y/n) honey your lookin a little plump there" your mom said. Monspeet was so confused. "Yea that's what I wanted to tell you" you said. The two of them sat on the couch waiting for your answer. "So t-this is monspeet my baby daddy" you said. "So I'm going to be a grandma? Ooh my so happy I thought you would be alone forever!" She said. "Momma!" "What! It's true but I love you your boyfriend is still pending so when's the wedding?" She asked. "We hadn't thought that far" you said. "Well let me know when you do think that far and I'll help plan"

Molascula:
Since we don't have families we decided to tell the commandments. "Molascula where have you been!" Zeldris asked. "Places" she said as he looked down at her stomach and up at you. "You were in a relationship?" He asked. "Yep" she said. "This is my girlfriend and baby momma don't ask how" she said. You waved and looked at everyone. "DAMN DAMN DAMN!" gloxinia said.

"Something wrong?" You asked. "oh it's nothing congratulations" he said walking away. "I wish I was molascula!" He cried. "Still congrats on your new child!" Derieri said. "Thanks we were thinking of names too"

gloxinia:
The two of you were still shocked that you were pregnant but got through it and we're ECSTATIC well he was. You were all about FUCK THEM KIDS! but you could get used to it. People giving you praise, people did stuff for you it was amazing. "So your pregnant?" Your mom said. "Yep it's ok" you said. "And I'ma laugh at you when you develop a waddle" she said. You rolled your eyes as you got up and started walking. "AHA you already got it!" She laughed. Gloxinia let out a small giggle. "I'll remember that when you want head" you said walking into the kitchen. "Baby don't do me like that" he said.

"And I'll do it again!"

Meliodis:
I got nothin

"So mom dad this is meliodis my baby daddy" you said. "Aww now I have a grandbaby on the way perfect" she said sarcasticly. "Why you gotta be like that momma" you asked. "I'm just getting to terms with being a mother and now your making me a grandmother!" She said. "Momma I am 27 with a college degree and a good job" "that's not the point (y/n) you bring me an unwanted grandchild-" "(m/n) shut yo ass up she is an adult unlike yo ass havin a child at 14" your dad said. "It was your fault!" "Bitch you poked holes in the condom!" Your dad said. The two of you left as they kept arguing.