your aniversery

zeldris:

You slept quietly in someone's arms

You slept quietly in someone's arms. You were concerned because when you and zeldris cuddled you had a limb on him. You turned your head to see a quiet zeldris. You smiled as you remembered what today was. It was your one month anniversary.

You turned over and started lightly brushing your finger on his nose, trying to wake him up. You never really found a reason on celebrating anniversary that went 6 months or 1 year.  "Morning cocoa, happy one month anniversary" zeldris said as he started to wake up. Your smile started to grow wider.

"I never thought you'd actually cuddle me like this zel" you said as you sat up. You normally just sleep in a bra and underwear mainly just underwear. "So what should we do for today?" Zeldris asked. "We don't have to do much we could stay home and watch a movie" you said. "Works for me" he said as he sat up.

For the rest of the day the two of you basically had a middle school girl sleepover. Making snacks talking drama, and messing around together.

You: this was one of the best days of my life
Him: same

derieri:

You weren't a very emotional person but you wanted Deri' to have a good time today, so you made breakfast

You weren't a very emotional person but you wanted Deri' to have a good time today, so you made breakfast. "Hey babes what's for breakfast?" Derieri asked. "Aniversery pancakes" you said as you finished breakfast.

"Ooh happy anniversary babes" she said as she sat at the table. You gave her some heart shaped pancakes, with eggs and bacon. "Wow thanks babes" "no problem so what do you wanna do, I'll pay" you said. "Wow um the movies?" "Cool why not what do ya wanna see?" "OOH we should see venom: let there be Carnage!" Derieri exclamed. It was an action/ comedy movie so you were all for it.

"Yeah sure less go" you said as derieri finished breakfast. The two of got ready and headed out.

3 hours later~