catching feelings there pov

Zeldris:

I sat on the couch in (y/n)'s home as she cooked dinner

I sat on the couch in (y/n)'s home as she cooked dinner. A few days ago she offered to let me stay with her. "Hey zel could you come over here and help me with something?" She asked.

I walked into the kitchen to see (y/n)'s shirt a huge saucy mess. "Hey could you take my shirt off for me, and get me another one please" she asked. My face turned red as I took her shirt, trying not to look at her. "Thanks bud" she smiled.

"No problem" I said as I walked upstairs. My heart started racing.' no my heart belongs to only Gilda! But she is no longer here and (y/n) is so loveable and more emotional not as stable as Gilda though but she's there for me more.' I though.

"GOD DAMN IT WHY IS THIS SO HARD!" I accidentally yelled. "Something wrong zel!" (Y/n) yelled from down stairs. "Nothing just trying to pick a shirt!" I yelled down smelling her shirt in my hands. 'she smells no nice' I thought as I grabbed a random black shirt.

"Here you go" I said as I handed her the shirt. "Thanks your a life saver" she said as she kissed me on the cheek. "Why so red it was just small peck" she rolled her eyes and finished. Cooking.

We ate and headed off to our showers. Once we finish we got dress and went to bed. But I had a hard time sleeping with the thought of her in my mind.'maybe I do love her' I thought

Derieri:

Me and (y/n) sat on my bed watching movie as I looked down at her

Me and (y/n) sat on my bed watching movie as I looked down at her. she fell asleep' I thought. I watched as she slept quietly. I smiled as she made a small sound while she was sleeping.

"Love you deri-eri" she said in her sleep. My eyes widened as she started to lightly snore. 'wait she loves me?!' I thought. 'Maybe she just is Thanking me for something. I don't think she's thank me for eating all her food every day's I thought as she started to move.

She started to smile and hug my waist. My heart started to beat like crazy. 'so this is love'

Monspeet: