so i wrote my essay (¬_¬ )

Adults are a weird species

Have you ever wondered what makes adults so weird? Adults are a very weird species. They explain things that have no need to be explained. Even for grown men and women they can be childish or petty in ways. These are the reasons on my I think adults are weird.

Adults do not listen to themselves. They tell us not to do something small like not to eat the last of something because someone didn't have one yet and they eat it themselves. When they call you down for dinner and you say that you cannot pause the game, they still tell you to pause the game. If I am playing the game ONLINE that means that I can not physically pause the game, because other people are paying with me, I cannot just pause their game and mine just to go eat.

Adults state the obvious. If I go to the bathroom for whatever reason they come to the door and say, 'what are you doing'. I sit there and wonder what else could I be doing in the bathroom, it would be unsanitary to make a sandwich in the bathroom, its to small to have a party in there what else could I be doing in the bathroom. Many other people state the obvious but not as much as much as adults. It is obvious what im doing one of these 5 things in the bathroom using the toilet, cleaning the bathroom, brushing my teeth, or taking a shower.

Adults do what many people call doing the most. What I mean by doing the most is being annoying and or doing to much. When they see you going downstairs or to the kitchen they say 'make sure you do the dishes' now I don't want to do them anymore because you have now told me to do the exact thing I was going to do. Because when I do it, I do it because it needs to be done but, when an adult tells me to do them now, I am required to do it. It's the same thing with reading I do it because I want to I don't want to do it because I am now required to do it, I want to do it on my own and feel accomplished that I did something educational and fundamental for myself, not because you told me to do it.

But some adults do have memory problems and do want to make sure things are done. Some adults are not aware that you cannot pause online games. While some might state the obvious, they just wanna make sure you are not doing anything wrong. When they tell us to do something like our chores, they just want to see their house clean and smelling good. But they can quite obviously see what is going on and just must think about it for a quick second.

With all the evidence I've put together on why adults are weird with the not being able to pause an online game, or wondering what we're doing in an obvious situation, or doing a lot in the moment they are still very weird. Therefore, you always want to think about what is happening instead of just asking and obvious question, in an obvious moment. Adults are another thing in this big world that I just will never understand.