running into a karen

zeldris:

The two of you were helping your friend out with her new flower shop when a lady came in

The two of you were helping your friend out with her new flower shop when a lady came in. "Hi how may I help you?" Zeldris asked as the lady placed some flowers on the counter. "Hi I received something I didn't order" she said. "What was it?" He asked. "I bought a dozen roses and I got an extra one and a thank you note," she said.

"Yeah it's a small thank you gift for buying the flowers we do it for every dozen roses you order" he said. You could tell he was starting to get annoyed. "i know your trying to be nice but i dont want these" she said. 'who turns down a free gift and a thank you note?' you thought as you put some new flowers in a pot for a 2:00 pick up an order. "you coul dhave just thrown them away or give them to someone else" you chimed in. "ma'am this does not concern you and ven if it did you should have never sent them you have just ruined my day" she complained. The two of you stayed quiet.

who doesnt love a small than you note i sure love them at my reseraunt when people tell my how amazing there food was. "but ma'am it wasnt a big deal just throw it away or give it to someone else" you said rolling your eyes at her. "excuse me?" she said. "miss i am about 2 seconds away from kicking your ass just do something with it" you said. She growled as she stepped away. The two of you rolled your eyes as you got back to work.

derieri:

The two of you were waiting in line for your food when a lady tapped you on the shoulder

The two of you were waiting in line for your food when a lady tapped you on the shoulder. "yeah?" you said. Your arm was around her/ her arm was around you. "hi you and your friend are completely underdressed and its bothering all the en in the store including my husband" she said. "one this is my girlfriend and two how are we underdressed?" you asked. "your shorts and tank tops" she said. Your shorts were mid-thigh length while your tank top was a crop top but it didnt show to much stomach, derieri's was the same thing. "ugh i swear why cant your homo's not try to distract everyone with your bodies you know people have body issues just become you dont doesnt mean you can show your bodies" she said. 

"one bitch i do have bodie issues and just because im gay doesnt mean im a slut if anything you should stop staring at our bodies i've been looking around and your husband has not looked at us once" you said. She tryed to say something when derieri cut her off.  "yeah no please go do something else your a grown 40 year old looking women dont you have an erotic book or a bok club to get to?" she said. You laughed as you high fived her.