I bet you say that to all the boys. by Luca7301librarian on AO3

anyways lets just let the tags for this story explain this.

COOL.

3200 words

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesper had a WestStave account purely, purely because his favorite singer occasionally posted clips of her new music on there. He could see naked people whenever he liked, he did not need to pay for the privilege. He didn't. And yet, somehow, for the third time this week, the front page had suggested to him the profile of one 'DolceDynamite', and for the third time, his finger was hovering over the 'Subscribe' button.

He'd already looked at all of the free content DolceDynamite had put on his profile more times than he would care to admit - the brief description in his bio ('Just another starving artist trying to make a little extra money- feed me ;)' ) had made Jesper smile; the combination of honesty and humour was charming for sure, but it had been the pictures that had really grabbed him.

All of them were artistic, tasteful, and unfairly tantalising. In one, the mysterious DolceDynamite (whose face wasn't in a single picture), was lying on an artistically rumpled silk sheet, totally naked, except for a few pieces of strategically placed sheet music. The caption read, ' you could play me like a fiddle '. In another, he was in lingerie, sitting on a stool with his back to the camera and his hands held out behind him. Pastel blue lace caressed the pale lines of his body and his wrists were tied together with a blue ribbon. ' What would you do to me, if you found me like this?' In every single picture he was exquisite. His pictures looked more like they belonged in a classical art gallery than on the front page of WestStave, not that Jesper was complaining.

Subscribe, and I promise you won't regret it. More pics, more vids, more... nudity. I'd love for you to get to know me better...

Jesper swore. At least spending money on this was better than gambling. Probably. He clicked 'Subscribe'.

Wylan saw the notification that he knew meant he had a new subscriber, and blushed. He still wasn't used to it, the idea that people were actually willing to pay to see him naked, but on the other hand he was probably going to make his rent this month, with money to spare. He was surprised to find that he was enjoying it too, especially the photography side of things. He prided himself in the artistic nature of his photos, and his fans seemed to appreciate it as well. He knew he could do a lot more if he put his face on the photos but, no, it wasn't worth the risk. Not with his father still out there.

God. What would his father say if he knew this was how Wylan was making his rent? Wylan gritted his teeth and shook the thought out of his head. His father would be disappointed whatever he did, no point in dwelling on it. He had a shift at the bar later this evening to prepare for, and some horny fans to appease right now. He opened up his battered Macbook, and navigated to the backlog of photos he had saved - he didn't have time for a shoot this evening.