Chapter 15: Ashton and I

Rocky's POV:

We went back to the hotel for a bit. We were going to stay there until the morning. Then we will hit the road again as usual.

I was now making my world famous 5sos spagetti that Ashton loves so much.

"So... you're cooking tonight?" Harry smiled at me as he sat on the dining area.

I nodded. "Yep. Im cooking Ashton's favorite Dish."

He looks away clearing his throat. "How long have you been together?"

"A year.." I smiled to myself. "The most amazing year of my life."

"Where did you guys meet?" He asks again.

"Well... he's a year older than me but we met at school when I was around  6th grade. We were lunch buddies." I smiled again. "I could still remember him with his ugly hairstyle."

Harry looks away again. "When did he finally confessed?"

I put my hand on my chin trying to remember. "I forgot when.. I tend to forget a lot of things. But I remember him saying 'I fell in love with you since the first time we met.' " I blushed. "He held my hand tightly as if he never wanted to let go."

" I dont know what I did to deserve him Harry.." i stared at harry's eyes. "I dont know why he chose me out of everyone else. Im annoying and loud. I tend to boss around him all the time. Yet he still loves me with all his heart." My heart was now beating loudly. "Do you know that feeling Harry?"

"That someone keeps loving you despite of your imperfections. Despite of the things you have done to hurt her." I could feel that Harry was speaking with all his heart.  " I know.."

"Yeah.." I sighed.  "I just dont want to hurt him. I love him."

"Hurt him?"

I nodded. "Weird things has been happening to me Harry. Everytime my head is aching I could hear a voice calling my name. Well..." i shrugged. "Its more of Brianna."

He looked at me intently. "Are you sure Rocky?"

I nodded. "Positive."

He smiled a little bit but it immediately disappeared. "Tell me when it happens again.."

I smiled again. "Yes sir!"

----

"Ash?" I slowly walked towards his bed. "Ashton.."

He doesnt look at me for a single second.

"Is this about Zayn?" I asked him.

He just looks away again.

"Ash.." i sighed. "Im sorry. Zayn is like my big brother. Im not interested. We're just friends. Besides he has a fiance."

"I can see you're very close friends." He huffs.

I walked towards him, and sat next to him on the bed. "I'm sorry.." I rest my head on his arm.

He sighs, still not looking at me. "Please?"

He doesnt move. Its time to make him obey me once and for all. I sat on his lap, and he was blushing like crazy. I moved my hips slightly and i could hear him sigh.

"Do you forgive me Babe?" I asked again.

He bit his lip looking at me. "No."

I smirked. I started to move my hips again.. "please?"

I sighed. I moved again, suddenly feeling a buldge. A moan escaped from his lips. I kniw that he's enjoying this and it wont take long for him to actually forgive me. I smiled. My work here is done. I stood up leaving him on the bed.