EXCUSE ME BUT, WHO ARE YOU?

PROLOGUE:

Brianna's pov:

I stormed inside the house, immediately walking to my room. I can't believe this. I just can't. Tears were streaming down my face, me trying to wipe off everything. Why would he do this to me? Why? I felt so weak, and my heart begun to beat faster than ever. I wanted to disappear and just forget. I can't believe that I was just a joke. I was the joke. I thought that I won the war, but just turns out I'm the biggest loser that everyone could see.

I packed all my stuff. I need to get our of here as soon as possible. I don't even know if I have reasons to stay. I don't know if I STILL have a reason to stay. If I could just turn back the clock, I wouldn't fall for this, even though good lies happened. Even though I really thought that everything would change. Even though he told me he loves me. Even though everything seemed to be real.

I sat on my bed, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Keep yourself together.." I whispered. But I failed to. Instead, I fell on the floor crying. "You deserve better.. Better.."

You might think that I'm crazy. But it was the only way that I knew to keep myself composed.

I was almost done, when I heard a car stop in front of our house...

I walked out of my room, dragging my luggage out.

He was standing on the stairs, looking at my eyes. "I'm so sorry.." He mumbled.

"It's too late for your sorry harry, too late." I said as I walked pass him.

"I can explain!" He stopped me from walking, grabbing my arm, making me turn my head to him. "Please just hear me out."

"Whoever she is, she explained it well. And I don't need to listen to you anymore." I got away from his touch, my heart beating so fast that he could actually hear.

He ran his hands through his hair. "It's not true! I promise! Just listen to me. Please."

"And what?! Listen to your lies, be fooled again?! Harry, I have had enough of you. I'm sick and tired of this game." I spat. "I don't even know why you did this to me. All I ever did was love you." My voice became softer. It hurts. I didn't deserve this. I didn't do anything to hurt him.

"I thought you changed harry. I believed in you. I was the only one who believed that you would still change. And all you did was lie to me. " tears were already spilling. "I thought you loved me. But I didn't know that I was just your publicity stunt. I thought I won the war harry."

"I have been fighting for you. I never asked you to love me back. I never asked you to buy me things just like the girls you used to make out with. I didn't need material things and all I needed was you. All I needed was you to be happy. All I needed was to see you be happy even though it means you have to date other girls for publicity. " I walked away from him, going to the kitchen.

"I love you Brianna.. I do love you and I'm sorry. It's all my fault." He held my hand, and stood in front of me. He wiped the tears away from my cheek. I didn't want to let go of his touch, but I don't know what to believe. "Let me explain.. Please." He hugged me, resting his head in my shoulder.

I pushed him away. "It's too late harry. Do you think your sorry would fix me? Everybody is laughing at me right now. Everyone. I never used to care about what they say about me. But now? I don't know. Maybe everything that they told me was true. That I was just a rebound, that I wasn't good enough for you. That you're just using me." I grabbed my purse from the counter, leaving harry behind.

Suddenly, I felt him hug me from behind. "Don't leave me. Please. I don't want to go back to that way again. I finally found you. And I promised myself to never let you go. I know I messed up big time, and I don't know how to fix this. But I believe that you still love me. And I love you more than anything else-----"

I slapped him hardly, leaving a mark on his face,cutting him off. He looked at me with misery. A look that wanted me to take back whatever I said and did. "That's what I think about your explanation harry. " I hissed. "Can my sorry take back that slap? I don't think so." My subconscious has taken over me. I just can't do this anymore.

"No. It can't. But it just made me realize that I have lost the best thing that has ever happened to me." He smiled weakly, rubbing his cheek. "You were right here. In my face." He chuckled sadly. "I can't even understand why I did this. I just don't get it." He shrugged, trying not to cry.

My heart was starting to fall for his words again. No. Not today styles. Not today. I pushed him. "Give up harry. Just give up." I said looking at him with ballistic eyes.

I grabbed my luggage. Walking out of the door. "Please don't leave me. You're everything I've got right now. I don't want to lose you.." He hugged me again, as my heart sunk. I still love him. I really do.