Chapter 4: Who?

Third persons pov:

"Ashtoooon...." She wakes him up with her beautiful sweet voice. Ashton loved hearing her voice so much, it was music to his ears.

"Ashyyyyyyy..." She pushes him a bit, getting annoyed.

"What is it babe?" He asked, still eyes closed.

"You need to get up." She stated, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"But I don't want to." He says. "It's so nice and comfy here.." He snuggled with the duvet covers.

"So, it's nice and comfy there without me?" She crossed her arms. "Well then." She stood up.

He grabbed her wrists immediately, making her fall in top of him. "Still better with you." He says smiling. He opened his eyes slowly, s admiring the view.

Her beautiful hazel brown eyes, pink tinted cheeks and her red luscious lips.

She's just so perfect. He thought to himself.

"Good morning beautiful." He kissed her forehead.

"Hmm." She hummed and chuckled. "Get your ass up Irwin. You have a lot of things to do."she stood up.

"Well, mrs. Irwin, I wont until I get a kiss. " he pouted his lips, waiting for her.

"No kisses for you starting today then." She stood up, pulling her hair into a bun.

He stood up and kissed her on the lips. "That's going to be hard." He winked at her.

"Good morning to you too." She chuckled. He hugged her from behind. "We have a flight to get ready for .." She reminded him.

"What time is it?" Ashton asked her as he rested his head on her shoulder, kissing her cheek.

"It's 1 in the afternoon. Looks like you over slept. " she looked at her wrist watched, which he gave her on their first date.

"You're still using it!" He exclaimed happily.

"You gave it to me. Why wont I?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "Oh, everything you need is inside my dresser. You just have to put it inside your luggage. Eat brunch and take a shower." She instructed him. "Flights in three in the afternoon and we're late."

"Since when were you my mom-slash-manager?" He asked, as he sat on the bed, she sitting on his lap.

"Since you have been in the band." She smiled. " let's go..." She grabbed his wrists. Dragging him downstairs.

---

"Look who's alive guys!" She exclaimed, as ashton sat on the stool by the marble counter. "I have to take a shower! Later ash." She winked.

Luke clapped his hands dramatically as Michael chuckled shrugging his head. "I thought you're dead." Calum stated.

"Happy anniversary by the way." Luke whispered.

Ashton nodded as he munched a spoonful of coco pops. "Thanks."

"I'm glad you had the guts to ask her out in the first place." Calum said grabbing the orange juice from the fridge.

"I was happy she said yes." Ashton smiled, reminiscing. "I thought I didn't had any chance on her."

"I wish I was the one she said yes to though." Luke joked.

Ashton shot him a glare. "Bad joke man."

Luke laughed. "Just messin with ya."

For the past two years, 3/4 boys just got attracted to her, and yet ashton thought he had nothing against Luke and Calum. Little did he know, she had this thing for him. And finally, ashton got the jackpot.