Chapter10: Starting over again?

Harry's pov:

I sat down on the couch thinking about everything. To be honest, I feel devastated when I heard the news. It wasn't normal for her to forget that easily. Everything was spinning around. I was the reason her car crashed. Why she cut herself and why she decided to do things that she normally can't or she doesn't even do.

I looked at Niall, as my eyes hurt. It was painful. Painful that she can't even remember and forgive me at the same time. Painful because she can't remember anything about our past. How we met and how we became friends or more or less, how I won her heart.

-----

Flash back :

She used to be the new transferee student in our school. I was in first year high school and she moved in in the middle of the first semester. Well, she was so beautiful. For a newbie, she was popular herself. I heard she was nice and funny. And one day, I got the chance to finally talk to her.

We were on the same science class. Good.

"Um, hi.. Is someone sitting here?" She asked as she smiled at me sweetly.

I was nervous, I even dropped my pen and we grabbed it at the same time, my eyes locking on her hazelnut brown eyes. It was just so beautiful.

She chuckled. "I guess no ones sitting next to you." She sat next to me, flipping her pen and doing things with it.

After a while, I caught myself staring at her for quite a while. I shrugged my head.

"It's okay to stare. As long as you don't bite." She smirked.

"I wasn't."

"Yeah you were."

"So you are staring at me too?" I whispered to her ear.

"No, I was looking at you with my peripheral view curly." She touched my hair as she said that word.

I felt my body move a bit with her touch. " still, you were looking at me."

"Don't get your hopes up curly."

"Hi, I'm harry." I offered her my hand as she take it.

"Brianna. Nice meeting you."

---

For the past months, we became friends, lunch buddies, study mates and finally bestfriends. I don't even know what she thinks of me right now. So, one day I got the courage to ask her out. But too bad, I saw her kissing that boy from the football club. I walked away, with tears on my cheeks. It may sound girly, but I ran and didn't talked to her for two weeks.

"Curly?" I heard her voice echoing in the empty hall. I walked away not even saying a word.

"Curly?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Curly?"

"I wont stop calling you. Just tell me, why are you mad at me?"

Why was I mad ather, because I thought I had a chance with her. I thought she was thinking that she likes me too. But no. I was just hurt. That's all.

"Harry Edward styles!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. She never called me with my full name unless she's mad or annoyed at me.

I stopped and turned on her. "What?!"