Chapter 12: and it begins

*fast forward. Two weeks on tour*

Harry's pov :

I would lie if I told you that I wasn't having fun on tour. I meet fans, I sing and make them happy. But what makes me happier is that I get to see the girl that I love everyday. I talk to her, and make her smile even though right now, she's not mine.

Ashton and I had that conversation, but I know that if we would ignore each other it would be more awkward, so I decided to try my best to be friends for him. Or more or less, and acquaintance. We say hi's and hellos but that's it. He would often throw me some glares and immediately stops when Rocky's looking. Pathetic. He's acting like a blonde bitch if you ask me.

"Hi harry!" Rocky walked in, with a tub of strawberry ice cream.

I pretended to look at my phone. "Hey. Is that strawberry?" I asked.

She nodded eagerly. "Yeah curly! " she got a spoonful and shoved it into my mouth. "I just realized that it tastes better than vanilla."

No, I'm not trying to make her Brianna again. But I know that Brianna would be back. Maybe not right now but soon. Very soon, and I'll be next to her when that day happens. I'll go and make it up to her.

"Why do you have so many tattoos curly?" She asked, with her hand tracing one of my tattoos.

I smiled, "it looks like a doodle board. Why don't you just get one big dragon or tiger instead?"

"All right little miss curious." I chuckled, sitting facing to her. "I don't like the idea of a dragon or a tiger."

"Well, why?"

Do I really have to tell her what she've said before? Well, she doesn't remember.

"My girlfriend, used to tell me that tigers and dragons are furious, strong and powerful animals." I looked into her eyes.

And I saw myself. They always told me that the one you love reflects on you. I never believed them. Not until now. Her eyes were sparkling like little stars in the galaxy. Just like the ones I have when she told me the same thing.

"She thought I wasn't strong, and powerful." I chuckled,

She furrowed her eyebrows at me. "Aren't you supposed to be pissed off about that?"

"You didn't let me finish," I said smiling. "She told me that I was sweet, caring and I was a sucker for love. So I'm not powerful."

She awed, smiling. "She's very lucky to have someone like you. And you are luckier!"

"I know I am."

"But how come you don't know where she is?"

I looked at her face, examining it. "I have seen her a couple of times. But I never really get the chance to tell her my side of the story."

"What happened between you two? When you talk about her, you sound sad and happy at the same time." She says."you really love her do you?"

I nodded. "Tell me everything, and I'll be listening."

Would she remember if I told her? I wish she would.

"I will, but I think, I shouldn't. I still want to forget about it for now." I say.

I'm not being a chicken. I just don't want to right now. It's hard to explain because I know that if I tell her everything, I would practically spill everything. I'll cry and she wont understand.

She looked disappointed. "Oh, okay then. I'm not going to insist. "

I smiled at her. "Why don't you tell me about yourself rocky?" I asked.