Chapter 3: Fast forward

Third person's pov:

"Harreeeeh.. We need to go!" Louis yelled at the top of his lungs. They should have left the flat an hour ago.

But harry was too busy.

"Louis! Just two more minutes!" Harry replied.

Liam barged into Harry's room leaning on the door frame. "Harry, when will you be finished?!" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"Just few more seconds." Harry hummed.

"Mate, " Niall stood next to Liam. "We need to go."

"And, done!" He yells at the top of his lungs.

"Finally!" Niall exclaimed. "Let's go!"

Harry grabbed his body bag, slinging it to his shoulders. "Why do you have to do those every month?"

"Because I promised Kathy."

It was Kathy's birthday today. She was diagnosed with leukemia. If you can't remember, Kathy is the girl from the interview.

"It's been two years since she was diagnosed with leukemia Niall. I don't want her to feel not special. She's like a sister."

"A dying sister." Louis added.

Harry smacked his arm. "Not funny mate. Not funny."

"It's true!" Louis defended himself.

"So you like making people feel miserable about their life mate?" Harry cocked his eyebrows at Louis who was too stunned to talk.

"I was just joking." Lou mumbled, getting in the van.

"That's what I thought." Harry mentally rolled his eyes.

Louis was driving, Liam was on the passengers seat while the three others were at the back.

"Drop me at the hospital. And I'll catch up with you." Harry.

"Make sure that you're not late this time harry" Liam pointed at harry.

"Yes sir." Harry smiled.

Louis stopped in the curb. Harry jumping off the van.

"Later mates." Harry waved off.

----

He entered the hospital, white walls and floors greeting him. He always visited her twice a month checking if she was okay. The doctors said that she didn't have enough time but harry and Kathy didn't stop believing in miracles. She made him believe that miracles could still happen.

Room 206. He walked in, holding a bouquet of roses in his hand, a birthday card and a cupcake in his bag.

"Harry!" Kathy jumped off the bed, hugging him.

"Hi Kathy. These are for you.." He handed the roses to her as she smelled them.

She giggled. "Thanks harry.." She looked at him wide eyed, " do you know what today is harry?! Do you? Do you?" She jumped up and down as she grabbed Harry's arm.

"Sorry Kathy. I don't know what it is today!" Harry said, putting a hand under his chin. "I can't remember."

"Awwww man. I thought you knew." She sighed sadly. "Never mind then." She walked away from harry, putting the roses in the vase.

Harry grabbed a little box from his bag and the cupcake. He puts a candle on top of it, and lights it with a lighter.

"Happy birthday Kathy.. Happy birthday Kathy! Happy birthday, happy borthdaaaaaay." Harry sang as she giggled. "Happy birthday Kathy!"