Chapter 14: More Memories

The concert was great as usual. No doubt. I decided to stay at the back stage instead of watching. I almost fell on my face when the boys, (5sos) were on their third song. I knew I really needed to calm down and rest. Having this flash backs are just so bad that I wanted it to end. But I know I needed to endure it. It was for my good anyways.

"Miss Conner? Are you sure you're okay here alone?" Jason asked me giving me a bottle of water.

I nodded. "Yeah. Just a bit dizzy. That's all."

"But dad said you need someone to accompany you." He says scratching the back of his head confusion clear on his face." And he also told me to keep you entertained because you hate to feel unoccupied or bored."

I smile at him. " I'm fine jason. Just go and enjoy yourself."

He nodded, walking out and disappearing the hall. I was now sitting on the bench next to the vending machine.

Suddenly, My head started to pound again, harder than before. It feels like I was being hammered, and all I could do was cover my face. My head fucking hurts so much.

"You see this?"

"Yep!"

"Watch!"

I watched him kick the vending machine, coins starting to fall on the ground. I found myself in a dark place, only light from the vending machine visible.

His laugh filled the air, that made my heart flutter.

"What the heck!" I yelled in happiness, picking up coins from the floor. "How'd you do that?" I asked him with wide eyes.

He just chuckled. "Gosh. You're so innocent." He laughed.

"Just a tad bit" I say, sticking my tongue out at him as he puts his arms around me, kissing my forehead.

"I love you Brianna."

"I love you too." I answered him with a smile on my face.

-----

I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump.

"What the--Zayn." I said in an annoyed tone.

He chuckled. " looks like memories are flooding back!" He says in a cheerful tone.

I looked at him . "Aren't you even scared that they might hear you?"

"Nope." He says, grabbing a water bottle from the machine. " so what was happening?"

I sighed. "He kicked the vending machine, causing all the coins to fall out." I said looking at him waiting if I could ring any bells.

He opened the water bottle. "Nope. I can't remember anything like that."

I looked at him. Now I understand that I'm obviously Brianna and Zayn has to know that.

"I'm Brianna. And I lived in London." I say speaking the words slowly, waiting for him to say something .

He nods. " and?"

I shrugged, " that's all I understand now. And yeah the guys has green eyes,"

Zayn's ahead snapped towards my direction. "Gr-green eyes?" He said with pure happiness yet nervousness at the same time.

I nodded. He smiled at me, and started to hug me. He just laughed.

"I better get going! I'll be there in five." He says, disappearing into the hall.