9

"Lisa!" Roseanne and Lisa were at the Park's house, getting their house equipped with Christmas decorations. Lisa and Kenneth put up the tree, while Roseanne and Jessica baked some cookies. Roseanne was on her tip toes reaching to pluck a dead branch from the tree, waiting for her parents to come up from the basement with all the ornaments. Lisa saw Roseanne's bare skin and decided to attack.

Lisa started tickling the girl, taking her to the ground. Both Ken and Jessica were upstairs in time to watch the duo laughing together. Both of Roseanne's parents were ecstatic that their little girl was so happy.

"Aren't they adorable Ken?" Jessica whispered, the young couple's cuteness peaking at Lisa's bribe, a kiss to stop tickling the squirming blonde on the floor.

"They remind me of us."

It was a tradition of the Park family to watch a Christmas movie after the tree was set up, and the house was completely decorated. Granted they were missing DK, god knows where he was, but none the less they were happy to add Lisa to their tradition.

"I'm going to make some popcorn for us to share."

"It's okay, I'm not hungry." All three Park's' went in the kitchen to gather various items for their movie. Lisa sat, relaxed into the recliner, watching the intro of The Santa Clause 3 that kept flashing over and over on the screen as she waited for everyone to come back.

Roseanne sat with Lisa in the big Lazy-Boy. Roseanne's mind drifted during the movie, she set the popcorn bowl on the side table and ran her hand under the blanket, and under Lisa's shirt. She was lightly scratching the girl's toned stomach, her action made Lisa's head shift that was resting on her chest.

Her hand wandered further down, rubbing Lisa's member over her sweat pants. "Stop, or I'm going to have to punish you again." Lisa whispered so lowly, it made Roseanne shiver.

"Ah, ah, ah...you weren't supposed to cum. Now," Lisa grabbed two pair of handcuffs from the drawer in her small side table. She clamped them over Roseanne's hands and closed the other cuff to the small steel bars on the side of the 'bed', making certain that Roseanne couldn't move. "I have to punish you for being a bad girl."

Without even realizing it, Roseanne was now stroking Lisa's erect member, feeling very turned on from her memory of a few nights ago. "Roseanne, please." Lisa whispered again, but this time it came out as more of a whimper, undoubtedly begging the girl to stop. Roseanne stopped, realizing how bad this could turn out, seeing as Lisa was barely containing herself and it would not have looked good in front of her parents; at all.

Lisa's head rested back down on the girl's chest, feeling relieved and very sleepy. She was left turned on, but her tiredness was greater. Within minutes the brunette passed out, her body turned into Roseanne's with her right arm flung over her girlfriend's torso. Lisa had just worked a midnight shift, and hadn't napped in order for her to get some paintings done, and so she could decorate with her girlfriend's family.

Roseanne thought it was cute, but she was also a little envious of Lisa. She was always able to fall asleep, practically when her head hit the pillow, and once she was asleep, she was really out until morning. One time, Roseanne even started screaming, just to see if Lisa would wake up; she didn't. If she ever needed Lisa to wake up, she'd have to shake and yell constantly, which was never a good idea but had to happen sometimes. Lisa was very crabby right after she woke up, morning, night, middle of the day, anytime, you name it.

"She has a game tomorrow?" Roseanne's father questioned, he was more interested in football than anything.

"Yeah, they moved it to Friday since Saturday is Christmas Eve." Roseanne said, smiling at her dad.