sanzu haruchiyo

hi im so sorry i took to do this too long Baji_hairtie

birds chirping. that's enough to make you realise that it's already morning. you slowly opened your eyes, lazily ofc.

you rubbed your eyes to have clearer vision. as you finally 100% woke up, you realised it's unusual morning. you looked around in the room, finding your husband, sanzu haruchiyo.

as you looked at the floor, you realised he's nowhere to be found. the curtain isn't opening yet. you felt confused. sanzu usually at least wake you up before going to work.

you 100% sure, he didn't give you good morning kiss or a goodbye one.

you immediately got up, walking out of the room. you went straight to other room, opening the door, just to see no one's there.

"makito? you called out your first child's name, as you switched on the lamps. you looked for her everywhere. worries grew up in yourself as you couldn't find your child.

"suwa?" with panic, you called out your second child's name. they shared a room together, so the fact you couldn't find any of them in that room, made you worried too much.

"suwa? makito?"

you ran out of the room, checking every corner of the house. you went to the kitchen, "haru?!" and finally you called out your husband's name.

you went to refrigerator, observing if there's any sticky notes that sanzu might left for you, informing anything. yet, nothing.

so, you immediately ran to your room, taking your phone. you looked at the conversation of you and your husband.

nothing.

he informed nothing.

you began overthink, yet you tried to deny it. it's been years you live with sanzu, having kids. there's no way he took both of them from you, right?

"no no no. impossible i didn't do anything wrong to him nowadays"

you immediately called him, waiting for him to pick up the phone.

"what-"
"where are you? are the kids with you?" you didn't care if he could hear the panic in your voice.

"yes. the enemies know the location of us so i took them with me"

you paused for a moment as you realised you could hear the coldness in his voice. he sounds mad.

"b-but...why- not me too...?"

silence.

".....h-haru..?"

"i put you as a bait"

your eyes got widen, gasping slowly. you began shook your head, denying the reality.

"no way- you must be kidding me. they're my kids! i gave birth! i carried them for 9 months! you can't do that! give me–"
"shut up, will you? did you realise with who you're having family with?"

you held your head as you cried. your head's hurt. you just woke up and too many things happened.

"stop crying. im going now, bye"

he ended the call.

"no..." you shook your head, still denying the reality. you insisted to do anything yet to just curl up on the bed, crying out loud.

"mommmmm!" "mom! wake up!"

you frowned slowly as you heard someone's screaming beside you. you began annoyed over all movements, feeling like someone's jumping beside you.