sequel : chapter 3

|9 months|

Darren's pov :

I wake up and Regie's gone, I see a note next to my head.

"The kids are sleeping and I went to work, I love you" it says.

I put the note in my first drawer, going to the kitchen.

I make some breakfast for me and the kids.

Since they're 9 months, they can now eat scrambled eggs and that's something I'm very happy about.

Just as I finish washing up the pan and spoons I used, putting the eggs on the counter.

I hear crying, sounds like just Tylon then seconds later his brother joins in on the screaming match.

And Regie wants another baby.

Definitely not anytime soon.

I've been talking to Peter for a month now, after I realized we hardly talk anymore I messaged him and we caught up.

He's now in a relationship which I'm so happy about, he deserves to be happy.

His boyfriend has a kid, a kid that came from a one night stand a year before he and Peter met.

Peter is so inlove  with him and loves his kid aswell.

I sent him pictures of Tyler and Tylon and he said they look just like Regie.

Everyone says that and honestly they do.

They're like mini Regie's.

We planned something when Tyler and Tylon in a few months because he said he doesn't want me to go to far with the kids.

Regie doesn't know about the plans because honestly I don't know how he'll react.