bonus chapter : kept

HOLY MOLY I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BOOK HIT 5OK!
THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING I'M CRYING SM

Darren's pov :

It should be easy right, I've told Regie all the times I've been pregnant but now I don't know what happened but I don't want too.

I don't want to tell Regie that I'm pregnant.

Not that I don't want to be pregnant but I wanna kept it to myself.

Just this.

We're supposed to be going to my parents tommorow for the weekend but I'm just going to have to lie and say I have to work the weekend.

I know Regie will believe it because I told him I have to go to the Cafe soon.

I put on a pair of sweatpants and one of his hoodies.

The kids are at daycare and Regie is at work.

I pack their things and extra things incase they dirty it.

I know my mum would love to see the kids, especially since we havent been visiting much.

He really keeps knocking me up, I'm thinking we have to go back to condoms.

I saw a house that I'm inlove with and it has five rooms, a huge backyard with a pool and three bathrooms which I feel will be perfect for us.

Since I do not at all want more kids.

This is the last time.

I'm viewed it already when they were gone, it's in a secure area so I know we'll be secure.

Im buying it myself, I took a small loan and used my saved money so I'll be able to buy it immediately.

I'm a little nervous because I know Regie loves this house and so does the kids but we need more space.

Even though I'm nervous I'm really excited, another baby and a new house.

Fuck I'm getting old.