sequel : chapter 12

|1 year and 10 months|

Darren's pov :

It would be the smartest thing to do but I don't think I'm going too.

Its been about 2 months since I've found out I'm pregnant.

I haven't gone to the doctor yet.

Regie is at work and the boys at creche.

The only person that know I'm pregnant is my mom and she promised not to tell anyone.

I threw the necessities into a bag before I pack the car, I know I won't be able to make an appointment at the doctor's today but I'm hoping that they will take me in without an appointment.

I pull out the car and head to the doctor's office.

Driving there I climb out locking the car behind me and walking into the doctor's office.

As I enter, I see the assistant sitting there.

The room is empty.

"Good day, does the doctor have any patients in the next few hours"i ask her.

"No he will not have any for the rest of the day sir" she tells me.

The assistant leaves and comes back a few minutes later.

"Yeah so the doctor said he has time to see you please follow me" she tells me and I follow her.

Walking in the doctor's office and he stands up to greet me.

"Good afternoon doctor" I say.

"Good afternoon Mr Liang" he repeats

"So I took two pregnancy test and I'm pregnant again"i tell the doctor.

"not alot of male pregnancy have been more than once" he tells me.

The doctor is shocked knowing that not a lot of male pregnancies go fully through.

"I just need to check how far along I am doctor and perhaps and another appointment for to find out the gender" I tell him.

The doctor helps me quickly and we find out that I'm a long almost three months pregnant.

The doctor me lots of medication and tells me what to do and how to do it he knows it's not my first pregnancy.

"My boyfriend doesn't know about the pregnancy and I like to keep it that way until I find the gender out" I tell him.

"Great, Mr Laing for the next appointment.
We can find out the gender and the rest" he tells me.

Making sure I have everything I walk out.

I leave the doctor's office climbing back into the car and driving home.

When I arrive at home at 3:30 I know the boys and Reggie won't be home anytime soon since he's getting them at creche this afternoon meaning they'll probably be home at like 6 or 7.

I go into the kitchen and start making supper for when they come home.

When I finish I put all the food on a place.

I put all my things that I got from the doctor into the spare bedrooms cupboard because I know that noone will look there.

Then I go and go rest for a bit.