bonus chapter : final

FIVE YEARS LATER!!

Darrens pov :

"Tyler!!!" I shout.

You'd think me being pregnant again would make them less wild.

We really are getting that soccer team.

It's Regie's fault I promise.

You'd think for people with 5 kids and another one on the way, we'd have no time but Regie always makes time.

Especially for sexy time and dates.

Before when I didn't tell regie that I was pregnant, not even a few weeks later shit hit the fan.

Tyler had found a pregnancy test in the bin and brought it to us in the lounge, while we were eating breakfast.

My fucking heart stopped.

I was never that worried to tell the truth.

I even tried using Justin's name but I knew Regie wouldn't believe me since they haven't even visited us in the new house.

We've been going there most of the time due to some implications more like I don't have time for visitors.

But regardless we're going through it.

"Darr baby, I'm hungry" Regie says walking into the kitchen like a butt.

"this is your second day off, and you're already trying to get me slaving away" I say, hands on my hips.

"I'm sick... Baby please" he asks, trying his luck.

"Tyler! Heat your dad up some soup in the mickey pleaseeee!!" I say.

"noooo" Tyler says walking into the kitchen.

"yes, and Reg come rub my feet" Tyler drags his body dramatically to the microwave, heating up frozen soup.

Regie sits down on the couch, by my feet.

"torture" he whispers.

"shut up or I'll turn celibate"

He makes a zipping motion as Tyler brings his soup.

"thanks bub"

"pleasure don't ask again" Tyler says, kissing my forehead and walking away.

"i love you baby!" I shout.

I hear his groan from the other side and Regie laughs.

"shut up before I tell Tyler to throw the soup out"

He shuts up immediately, alternating between rubbing my feet and eating soup.

Lovely.