sequel : chapter 13

|1 year 11 months |

Darren's pov :

It's about 2 weeks from the twins second birthday.

I've decided that I'm going to tell Regie on their birthday.

I've been showing more, and it's harder to keep it from Regie since we've been intimate alot.

My nips are very sensitive and whenever we're busy and Regie puts his mouth on it, I feel like cumming on the spot.

The boys are still asleep, it's now 10 am and it's a Saturday so everyone's at home.

I stand up since Regie's still sleeping last night we were busy until late and I know he's tired of the weeks work.

I put on a overside shirt out of Regie's drawer and go downstairs, checking on the boys first.

Since Tyler and Tylon's volcabury has grown they like coping mine and Regie's words.

I take out a few eggs making some scramble eggs and sausages, a few moments later Regie comes in with his just his boxers and both boys on his arms.

"Good morning baby" he says putting the boys in their high chairs and coming around the counter to kiss me.

Tyler and Tylon both scream moaeening.

I smile as I dish the eggs and sausages in their small bowls and in my and Regie's plate.

"Good morning my babies" I kiss both their heads and give Regie a small peck when I sit down.

We spend the rest of the morning eating breakfast and then we take a drive on the beach with the boys.

We stop at McDonald's and buy two happy meals and big macs for me and Regie.

I hardly take a bite of the burger before I feel like I want to throw up.

"im so full right now" I tell Regie and he inhales my food aswell.

I just laugh and then we drive back home.

The boys playing in their room with their toys while me and Regie sit close to them.

When the clock hits, 7pm I just give the boys some fruit because I know they're still full because we ate just a small while back.

Then we put them to sleep.

Regie eats the leftover breakfast I put in the microwave and I just eat a banana and some strawberries.

We end the night, cuddling and watching a movie.

I can't wait to tell Regie that I'm pregnant.