sequel : chapter 6

Part 2

|11 months and 3 weeks|

Regie's pov :

"There's no one here" Justin says.

"What do you mean no one's there?" I ask.

"There's no one here as in your baby and babies aren't here, neither is Dar's car" He says.

"Is his things still there? Did he leave me?" I ask, getting worked up.

What have I done wrong now?

"Uh, Okay so all his things are still here aswell as the boys" He says.

"oh okay, okay" relived, that's one.

"it's okay Justin, you can leave just lock the door behind you and leave the stuff" I say.

I was planning a special night for myself and Dar, we haven't had alone time since the boys were born.

He told me a while back, he wants to do something but he probably forgot about it.

Justin and Ryan were going to keep the kids for the night.

I told Dar, I'd be coming home later but I'm actually coming home earlier.

It's now 1pm as I pull into the driveway, I don't park my car in the garage.

I go inside and set everything up, maybe he just went to the shop or something.

"hey baby, what you doing?" I send a message to Darren.

No answer.

2 hours pass, no answer.

3 hours pass, no answer.

4 hours pass, no answer.

5 hours pass, no answer.

6 hours pass, no answer.

7 hours pass, no answer.

I've been sitting in the living room since 1pm just waiting.

The food has long gotten cold.

Ice has melted.

Just as I stand up to go to our bedroom, I hear Darren's car pulling up, the garage opens and closes again.

I sit back down.

He walks in through the back door.

Boys in his arms, sleeping.

"hey baby, you came early from work?" he asks.

"yea, I am"i say, my face straight.

He takes the boys into their room.

He walks back into the living room.

"ouu fooodd" he says, taking a piece of potato.

"where were you?" I ask, just as he sits down next to me.

"What do you mean?"

"where were you the whole day?" I ask again.

"huh" he says.

"I've been home since 1pm, planning something for us, since we never have alone time just to come home and wait 7 hours for you to come back"i say.

Darren's eyes widened.

"what"

"i planned this whole thing for us, Justin and Ryan were going to take the kids for the night aswell."

"This whole lunch was laid out for us, when Justin came here and said no one was here, I thought maybe you went to the shop or something and laid out everything for us, I even made mash for the boys" I say, tears pickling my eyes.

"i sent you a message aswell, no answer for 7 fucking hours, 7 FUCKING HOURS I spent waiting for you, just for you to come home like nothing" I say, voice getting louder.

"i didn't know you were, I went out with a friend and his kid and boyfriend and our boys" Dar says.

"why couldn't you say anything, what would a short message do?" I ask.

"oh right, if I do something wrong you leave but you never do anything wrong" I stand up.

"Regie calm down, why are you getting so angry?"he asks me.

"maybe because you couldn't just tell me where you were"

"i went out with a friend and his boyfriend and kid"

"The only friends we ever hang out with is Justin, Seb, Ryan, Kane, Oli and Jessica, and I know you weren't with Ryan and Justin or Oli and Jessica because they all knew what I was planning and Seb and Kane got back together again" I say.

"i was with Peter" Dar says.

"fucking Peter, while I was here you spent 7 hours with that dick head AND OUR KIDS"

"i didn't know you were going to be home earlier and I knew you'd act like this"

"right like this, what the fuck happened to communication what you always bring up huh?"

"I DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE I KNEW YOU'D FUCKING ACT LIKE THIS, he's a friend whose in a relationship with a kid, we're JUST FRIENDS" He says.

"Right, taking my kids out with a person who's inlove with you" I say.

"he's not inlove with me, Regie I swear" Dar says.

"fuck this, I'm sleeping in the guest room" I say, walking away.

"Regie!" Dar shouts.

I walk into the guestroom, locking the door behind me.

Fucking Peter.