Chapter 2:

Harry's POV

Ever since the X-Factor, my life has changed drastically. I've met 4 wonderful lads and have been touring the US for quite a while; and after all that, its nice to be home. But ever since the tour ended, I feel kind of empty. Like im missing something, sort of.

"Umm, have I seen you somewhere before?" Valerie said in a small voice. I brushed some stray curls away from my face, looking into  her vibrent light-purple eyes. "You might have seen me on posters?" I joked, making her roll her eyes. "Is this the 'friends' you've been going on about for the past few days?" she questioned, putting her hand on her hip. "Yes! This is Anne, and as you already know, Harry." Her mother pointed out, and I sent her one of my show-stopping smirks. She smiled and introduced herself to my mum, then she stopped before heading over to me.

She raised an eyebrow before saying "Hmm, Harry eh?", she held out a hand.

"I'm Valerie", a tiny smirk was applied on her face. I shook her hand and let go a second later. She tensed up a bit after a moment of silence. I looked around trying to avoid her gaze. She seemed very unsteady. Valerie spoke up breaking the quite uncomfortable quiet atmosphere.

Valerie's POV

"Um... I uhh...gotta go finish up...uh cleaning" I gave thumbs up and just headed up stairs again. But before I step onto the stairs, I hit my head on something hard. Just my luck. The wall just happened to be there. I felt everybody staring at me. I blush ever so slighty but I forced myself to stop and ignore their stares. I continued up the stairs again.

"GAAAHH!" I screeched so loud that I'm pretty sure people in the other side of the country can hear me. I sat  indian-style on the floor whilst rubbing my ankle. Seriously, I'm soooooo clumsy. Like, who trips up the stairs?!

"Um, I think that you're the only one who does that."

Shit, I said that out loud.

again.

God, I gotta stop doing that.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked lending me a hand so I could get up. I ignored him and scoffed.

"I'm fine" I got up as I shot a death glare at Harry. I quickly but carefully ran up the stairs.

I let out a sign whilst running a hand thought my fringe. Eww, he had such a sweaty hand. I wiped my hand on my thigh as I started to walk through the dark hall. Why do popstars think their better than everyone else? Seriously, he was basically screaming, 'bow to me, Im your superior'. Instead of going into the attic, I merely grabbed my celular device and went to the first contact, Cecilia.

"HELLO DEAR FRIEND", she screeched through the phone and I winced. "Can you be any louder, Cilia? My eardrums are dying.." I whispered harsly. There was a moment of silence before she whispered back. "Why are you whisperinggg?" she dragged out the last word, making me giggle. "I need to get out of this house." I responded, completely ignoring her question.   She gasped. "Can we go get ice cream?" she questioned. My head cocked to the side in confusion, even though she could'nt see me. "Why do you need ice cream?" I shot back. I could practically see her shaking her head. "Val, my dear Val." she said with faux sadness. "I thought I told you not to ask questions?"

"Oh my God, your  insane" I laughed, shaking my head.

I hung up the phone after caving into Cillia's ice cream addiction and grabbed my coat. I slid it on quietly and quickly, opening the window quietly. I do this all the time; my mom knows about it, but i don't really care. Anyways, I climbed out of the window from my awesomely-spectacular balcony.You might be thinking,' Why not use the door?'