N I N E

With Prime gone, Ashley didn't know what the world would become

With Prime gone, Ashley didn't know what the world would become. She was grieving the loss of the Autobot leader, one of her comrades. That was to be expected. The remaining team of hers were being boarded on to a plane. Being separated from Ironhide was not the prettiest of sights. Ashley screamed and fought against Epps and her father, whilst holding her back. She didn't know where Galloway would take them. During her time of grievance, she needed Ironhide. He was the only thing that could keep her mind straight.

"Ashley, you need to calm down!" Her father ordered, his grip tight around the daughter.

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down!" Ashley snarled, breaking out of the man's hold. "That is my team being boarded, I'm not just going to calm down. Im going to fight like hell for them and for Optimus. Something you don't seem to be doing." Her words hit the father harshly as his arms dropped to his sides. Ashley Lennox was just like her father, but stronger. She had fire in her blood to keep those around her safe. Deep down, she knew she failed Prime. She couldn't him.

Ashley walked off deeper into the hangar, watching Galloway's men escort the Autobots onto the plane. Face filled with sadness, she didn't know what she could do to help the team. Her boots thudded each step, passing empty hallways. A pair of strong hands yanked at her waist, pulling her body into the unlit hallway. A quick hand covered her mouth not allowing the yelp to escape her lips. Ironhide's hologram stood in front of the girl, checking the area before averting his attention to her.

"Hide," She spoke in a hushed tone, wrapping her arms around him. Her body was tense and stressed, he picked up on it all. A small kiss to her temple, shushing her softly.

Ironhide gently held her face in his hands, "There's not much time. You need to rendezvous with Sam and Bumblebee." He softly ordered the girl.

"I don't understand," Confusion set across her face, creasing her forehead.

"You will be safest with them," Ironhide hushed her further.

"What about you?"

"I want you far away from Galloway and his men. We will can handle them, I don't trust them with you," He quickly glanced around the hangar, he took her hand his hand. "They will be at a Deli shop, you need to go now."

"Hide," As she felt a small paper in her palm, but she didn't look down at it. Not yet.

"Go now," He grasped her small face to his, pulling her in for a longing kiss. He pulled away gently pushing the girl to leave before his hologram dispersed. Ashley began walking quickly, taking a brief second in her movement to look at the paper. Coordinates.

Several hours later by plane led Ashley near to the Deli shop, allowing her to take a taxi the remainder of the way there. The taxi's arrival was just in time for Bumblebee and Sam to arrive themselves. After tipping the driver, Ashley exited the car. Leo quickly spotted blond girl, he ran, engulfing the girl in his arms. Ashley froze at the sudden action of affection from the strange male. She didn't move.

"Leo. I suggest you let me go now, before Bumblebee gets in contact with my boyfriend," She grumbled against the man, "I can ensure you do not want to see the day to meet him." Her voice was filled with warning.

Leo quickly retracted his arms, rubbing his neck awkwardly. Ashley rolled her eyes as he muttered an apology before making her way to Sam.

"So this so called RoboWarrior is supposed to be here?" Mikaela asked skeptical, looking at the odd location.

"RoboWarrior? Who the hell is that?" Ashley was taken aback, looking to the men.

"Yeah, this is it?" Leo nodded, pointing to the building in front of them. Ashley's question went unanswered.

"You guys are wanted fugitives right now, might want make this.. Oh I don't know.. Quick?" Ashley looked around area surrounding them.

"You're funny," Sam gave her a pointed look, "Just so happens. You are too." Ashley rolled her eyes once more towards the man.

The two young adults made their way into the building, "Take a number young man!" A loud voice sounded from behind the counter.

"RoboWarrior. Ever heard of him?" Leo questioned, as the unknown man hesitated, allowing Sam and Mikaela to make their way in.

"That's him! That's him!" Leo exclaimed pointing to the man as Sam pulled off his ballcap.

"No," The man said shocked, staring directly at Sam.

"You got to be kidding me," Sam groaned, eyes never leaving the man.

"Alright! Meat stores closed!" He yelled out, "Everybody out! Out!"

"Wait, you know this guy?" Leo walked towards Sam.

"Yeah, we're," Sam paused unsure how he could continue, "Old friends."

"Old friends?" He let out a huff in disbelief, "You are the reason Sector 7 was shut down! All because of you and your little criminal girlfriend. Look at her now, so mature," His beady eyes trailed down Mikaela's frame and crossing over to the unknown girl.

This strange man was Simmons. Her father and Epps spoke about their annoyances of this man often.

"You're Simmons?" Ashley chuckled to herself.

"Yeah, what's it to you? Who are you?" Simmons eyes trailed down the girl, just like before.

"Ashley Lennox," Her arms crossed over her chest looking at him disgust.

"Will Lennox's daughter," Simmons laughed and shook his head, before retreating back to yell at people in the back.

"You live with your momma?" Mikaela smirked.

"No, my momma lives with me. Big difference. They got your face all over the news Alienboy," Simmons said pointing to the TV.

"Yeah, I know," Sam nodded grimly.

"And NBE-1 is still kickin' huh? How did that happen? Don't answer! I don't know what your hiding but I don't want anything to do with it. So goodbye, you never saw me," Simmons ranted, never allowing them to speak.

"Simmons," Sam begged the man.

"I got bigger bengals to smear. Vanish!" Simmons said and walked away.

"Can you give me five seconds? Look hold on, I need your help," Sam said walking after him

"Really you need my help?" Simmons said sarcastically, sharply turning to the boy.

"I need- look, I am slowly loosing my mind. Ok? I had a little crab bot plunge a device deep inside my brain and started projecting little alien symbols like frickin' home movie. And on top of that Im wanted fugitive! So you think you got it rough?" Sam rambled angrily.

"You said projected images off of your brain?" Simmons paused, analyzing the words.

"Meat locker now!" Simmons announced, leading the group into back. Ashley took this moment to slip away outside, the stress of the situation accelerating.

Ashley open the door to Bumblebee's driver seat, sitting down in the warm dark leather.

"Hey Bee," She sighed softly, relaxing back.

"Hey Gorgeous," He spoke out through the radio.

"Any news on the others?" She asked quietly, hoping there was intel on how they were doing.

"Nothing," His voice was choppy as it surfed through the stations to gather the correct words, "Sorry."

"That's alright Bee. Just hope everything's fine," She wanted to question him further, but failed to get the words out. How they would get Prime back, and alive, was a mystery to her. The Cybertronian world was still extremely new, with lots more to discover.

_EDITED_