T E N

Through a large chain of events led Ashley uncomfortably seated close to Leo in the back seat of Bumblebee. They had be teleported in Egypt, by a old Decepticon that had newly changed alliances. JetFire. He was an old grumpy mess. Simmons had gotten in touch with Will sometime ago, which gave them a rendezvous point. Sam had discovered the Matrix, but it had disintegrated to ashes. But the ashes were still collected, it was supposed to save Prime. Bring him back to life. It had too.

Explosions snapped Ashley out her thoughts, causing her to lean over and look out the window. "It's Starscream." She confirmed in the car. Screams of panic jolted Ashley as they rung through her ears. Leo eyes welled up with tears as he continued to panic, thinking they were going to die.

"Somebody make him shut up," Simmons groaned in annoyance.

"Leo! You really need to shut up!" Ashley pleaded out, trying to keep herself calm. Simmons couldn't handle Leo any longer, he turned around quickly stunning him with the taser. She let out a sigh of relief, glancing at the now passed out man.

"C'mon Bee, hurry!" Ashley exclaimed as the engine roared louder in response.

The Decepticons were closing in on the location, they needed to split off from the small Autobot group for a diversion. This would allow Sam to get to Optimus with the Matrix, the only negative was it had to be on foot. Bumblebee pulled to a quick stop with the twins right behind. The group of humans got out of Bee's cabin, Simmons and Leo wasted no time going with Skids and Mudflap.

"Decepticons are closing in on us, they know we have the Matrix," She looked at the couple before turning to the yellow bot, "Bee, you need to get us closer to NEST." Bee whirred in agreement with the girl.

Bee got his humans close enough to NEST, but they would have to run the rest of the way. Ashley shrugged off her jacket, leaving her tank top fully visible. The egyptian heat covered her body with sweat.

"We have maybe a mile or half a mile, let's go," Sam guessed, taking Mikaela's hand in her own and pulling the girl with him. Ashley ran beside the couple, cautiously watching her surroundings. Gunfire could be heard through the dry desert. They were close.

"Sam!" Ashley yelled making a decision, her body pushed against the side of a building.

"What, we need to keep moving," Sam stopped to look at her, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"We need to split up, I can get to the Autobots and NEST quicker," She pleaded with them.

"No, we stick together, now lets go!" Sam shook his head quickly, trying to pull the girl with them.

"Sam, the Decepticons are focused on you both. I have nothing of use for them, but I can distract them momentarily," She tried to get her friend to see the bigger picture, "Or I can alert the Autobot team, and we can get quicker help."

"No, Im not letting you go on your own!" He snapped at the girl

"No, Im not letting you go on your own!" He snapped at the girl. How could she be so stupid, to sacrifice herself.

"The Decepticons still want what's left of the Matrix. Which only means its still important. It will still bring Prime to life, it has too!" She yelled back to the boy.