F O U R

The heat was full blast in attempts to warm the girl whom was shivering in the seat. She hadn't said a word for the entire drive back to base. It was a safe option. They couldn't risk leading any Decepticons so her own home.

Clearly the security checks the bots and Ashley were quickly met with an angry looking Colonel Lennox. She never showed up at home to babysit her younger sister. The girl stepped out of the truck, reaching over the bed for her school bag. She was still far from dry.

"Ashley Brooke Lennox, Where have you been?" Dad asked and shouted at the same time.

Ashley swung the bag on her shoulder as the two bots transformed behind her. She stared at them for a moment, not use to the sight before her yet. Her father gaped at the bots unknowing of the events that had happened not long ago.

"I was rudely made aware of that situation not long ago," She pointed to Ironhide and Bumblebee

"Yeah I see that, want to explain how?" Lennox questioned slowly, looking to the bots for an explanation.

"The red eyed alien robots," She began to explain but the words were falling short.

"Decepticons," Ironhide nodded down towards the blonde, assisting her with the right words.

"Yes that, Decepticons. Found me walking home after school. Was a cop car and helicopter. Came right at me unprovoked," Ashley shivered, remembered the sinister look the creature gave her, "Those two came to the rescue and saved my ass."

"Jesus Christ," The man left somewhat speechless. He never expected for the Cons to come after his daughter.

"Come on little one. You need to meet the rest of the Autobots," Ironhide crouched down and held out his hand, allowing for the girl to climb into his hand.

Ironhide took careful steady steps, keeping his movements smooth so he didn't jostle her in his palm. The yellow bot followed beside them, whirring excitedly at the girl who giggled at him. She like Bumblebee, he didn't speak but she picked up on his gestures quickly. She was more than nervous as they neared the Autobot hangar, where the others were patiently awaiting to greet the girl.

They were met with a large blue bot who towered over most of the others, whom all stood in their robotic forms. "My name is Optimus Prime, I'm the leader of the Autobots. It's nice to formally meet you. Your farther has spoken much about you."

"He has?" She gulped looking up to the leader. Ashley would be far more intimidated if she'd be on the floor than the palm of Ironhide's hand. Optimus spoke calmly to her, knowing how humans normally reacted. It was a lot to take in.

"Yes, says your very skilled and smart. No doubt that you would become a great soldier," Optimus nodded, resting his hands on his hips. A blush warmed across her cheeks as she looked down towards her father, who stood with a proud smile on his face.

"This is my team of Autobots. My medical officer Ratchet, Sideswipe, Jolt, Arcee, Flareup, Chormia, Skids, And Mudflap. You already met Sam's gaurdian Bumblebee and your gaurdian Ironhide," He pointed out to all of the Autobots.

"My guardian?" Ashley asked looking at the mech who held her.

"Seems that way, little one," Ironhide softly spoke, his blue optics staring into her blue irises.

"Why do I need a guardian?" She turned back towards the leader, furrowing her brow.

"For events such like the one you experienced today. The Decepticons know specific humans fight along side us to protect your planet," Prime sighed quietly.

"We'd like you to join us in the war against the Decepticons," Ratchet, the medic, drew her attention to him.

"Of course

"Of course. Absolutely," She quickly nodded as she looked around the building full of bots.