chapter - 3

||y/n's pov||

the next day, i walked to school with yeonjun. it's nice to have company walking because it's always walked alone seeing as minho lives across town.

"what you thinking about y/n?"

"nothing in particular. um.."

"what is it?"

he looked at me curious.

"when did you wanna meet my parents? im sure my parents don't mind when but i wanna know what day you can do. are you able to do today or maybe tomorrow?"

"i cant do today cause i've got practice at the sports club and i cant do tomorrow because... i've got plans with my parents."

"oh okay, thursday?"

"yea, that'll be fine."

(for the cause of this storyline, it's tuesday the 14th right now, their holidays start on the friday which is the 17th 👍)

we smiled at each other before continuing to walk in comfortable silence before yeonjun decided to break it.

"can i ask you something?"

"yea anything, go for it."

"aren't you like really good friends with minho? couldn't you of asked him to help you with this 'fake boyfriend' problem?"

"i could've but my parents know who he is and have for a while so it would've been difficult to make them believe that he was actually my boyfriend."

"how long have you been friends with minho?"

"um... 15 years i think, maybe 16. all i know is that it's been a long ass time."

"do you or have you liked him?"

"oh god no! he's like a brother to me, besides he's already got a girlfriend... surprisingly."

"oh okay, that's a relief."

"why is that a relief?"

i asked while laughing slightly at his words.

"it would've been weird flirting with a guy you barely know in front of a guy you like."

"yea that would be awkward, lucky for you baby i don't."

i emphasised the word 'baby' obviously joking while yeonjun looked at me in disgust.

"never call me that."

"why not? it's funny to see your reaction."

"it's just a bit cringe isn't it?"

"yea a little bit."

we were both laughing and talking when we soon reached the school.

"what lesson you got first?"

"maths, you?"

"i got maths too, let's go."

yeonjun grabbed my hand and started walking to class talking casually as if us holding hands wasn't that big of a deal. people started staring at us again but this time someone asked about it.

"wow, little yeonjun finally got himself a girlfriend!!"

some guy yelled as we turned around to see sunghoon, yeonjuns bully (we're gonna pretend they're the same age).

"what do you want sunghoon?"

"don't be so feisty choi, i just wanna meet your beautiful girlfriend here."