chapter - 4

||yeonjuns pov||wednesday 15th||

i stood outside y/n's house waiting for her when i heard the door open. i looked up from my phone to see y/n with some other guy, he was old so maybe her dad?

"hey ye- love, how are you?"

she ran over to me and gave me a hug over my shoulders and kissed me on the cheek.

"i'm alright, this your dad?"

i asked y/n while pointing to the tall guy behind her.

"oh yea! yeonjun, this is my dad. dad, this is yeonjun.. my boyfriend."

her dad didn't say anything for a while, just stared at me and occasionally looking me up and down.

"you're not using my daughter for your teenage antics, are you?"

"oh no sir, i love your daughter very much. i wouldn't do anything that would damage her in any way."

i said as i grabbed y/n's hand pulling her closer to me, i could see from the corner of my eye that she was blushing. i smiled down at her but looked back up to her dad as he spoke.

"that's good to hear, you should come around sometime so you can meet my wife. can you come over today?"

"oh i cant today, i've got plans with my parents. i can definitely do tomorrow though if that's alright with your family."

"yes of course we can do tomorrow! i look forward to it yeonjun."

he patted my shoulder as he got in his car and drove off. once he did that, y/n and i started walking to school together, i didn't even realise i was still holding her hand.

"seems like my dad really likes you."

"yea, you have no idea how nervous i was then. jesus, i thought i would say something wrong!!"

"well you didn't, all is good."

she smiled at me as i returned it. we were in silence for a moment before y/n broke it.

"so you love me, do you?"

"for fucks sake y/n, you know i was lying."

"you were lying? i thought we had something special between us."

y/n was fake crying while lightly hitting me.

"well you thought wrong."

i turned away from her and i felt her stare at me. looking at her, i saw her staring at me. we both stared at each before bursting out laughing.

after we calmed down, we started to walk to school again.

"hey yeonjun?"

"yea?"

"is it okay if i join you after school when you hang out with your parents?"

shit.

"uhhh, yea if you want to. i don't live with my parents though, we've got to walk to where they are."

"that's fine."

how am i going to explain it to her?

||after school||

after walking with y/n to where my parents are, i quickly stopped at me house.

"i'll be one second, just gotta get something."

i ran into my house not wanting her to wait long. i grabbed the flowers i was going to give them and ran back out.

"flowers? what are they for?"