epilogue

||y/n's pov||

yeonjun and i have been together for an entire year soon and a lot has happened.

i'm in college and yeonjun enrolled in bighit entertainment to become an idol with soobin, taehyun, beomgyu and kai. i'm so proud of them

yeonjun also (impulsively) bleached his hair and went blonde, and it was a good decision. he looks so hot now, i always tell him because he does.

today is the 13th december and yeonjun is coming over today. i haven't seen him in ages, he's been busy training but i don't mind. i know this is his dream and who am i to take it away from him.

i was stood on my balcony with a coke in my hand, just enjoying the winters breeze when i suddenly felt two hands cover my eyes.

"guess who?"

a deep voice whispered in my war as i got goosebumps. his voice is so attractive for no reason.

"hi love."

he removed his hands and turned me around. we were both so happy to see each other so yeonjun took the drink from my hand and placed it on the banister.

once yeonjun knew it was balanced, he wrapped his hands around my waist and brought me in for a kiss.

this felt good, it always felt good kissing him. i wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him in closer.

but he pulled around and smiled at me.

"happy anniversary love.."

"anniversary? our anniversary is on the first of january."

"our official anniversary is on the first, yes. but a year ago today, you asked me to be your fake boyfriend. the best decision you've ever made."

it really was the best decision ever.

i don't know where i'd be today without yeonjun by my side.

he means the world to me and i don't ever want to loose him.

"you've got a point, happy unofficial anniversary love."

and with that, we shared another kiss under the 7 o'clock stars.

yeonjun makes me the happiest person alive..

and i wouldn't trade him for the world.

-------------------------------------------------
word count - 385

thank you all so much for reading this book, it was a bit rushed at the end of the year but overall, it's still quite good. i hope you enjoyed it

publish on january 2nd 2022