chapter - 7

||christmas day||y/n's pov||

yeonjun, my dad, my mum and i were all sat around the tree. well yeonjun and i were forced to sit on the floor while my parents were sat on the sofa.

"it's time to open your presents! who wants to go first?"

yeonjun gestured towards me.

"ladies first."

i thanked him and opened the present. i saw inside a jewellery box.

"aww thanks mum, i needed one of these!"

"i knew you did, that's why i bought you one."

||later||

my parents forced yeonjun and i to give each other our presents last.

"here you go yeonjun."

i wasn't too sure on what to get yeonjun, i just got him something i thought he would like.

he ripped off the wrapping paper and pulled out the present.

"a necklace?"

"yea, i hope you like it."

he took the lid off and saw the necklace. it was very plain. it was a chain with a circle that said "(letter) + Y"

"awww y/n, i love it. thank you so much!"

he gave me a hug and gave me his present for me. it was really big so i looked at him confused, what could he of got me?

i ripped off the paper and saw that it was ice skates...

"i remember you telling me you used to go ice skaking and that you missed doing it. so i bought you a new pair of skates, do you like them?"

i didn't saw anything but instead, i gave him the biggest hug ever, nearly knocking him over.

"thank you so much! i love it."

"you're very welcome love."

he wrapped his arms around me, and my mum interrupted our hug causing us to pull away from each other.

"aww you two are so cute together, come on d/n, we have to go start dinner."

my parents went into the kitchen while yeonjun and i stayed in the living room, playing with the things we got for christmas.

||at dinner||

at dinner my parents practically interrogated yeonjun with questions about our relationship.

"so yeonjun, how long have you and y/n been in a relationship?"

"it's been a few months, we started dating around october time, a bit before halloween."

"how did you two meet?"

"we met in class, she's in my maths and at that time, we sat next to each other."

"how did you asked her out?"

"it's quite boring actually, i took her out to a restaurant and after we went on a walk around seoul and i just kinda asked her near the seoul bridge. i'm surprised she said yes even after that boring date."

my parents laughed at yeonjun and i just joined them. i was quite impressed actually, yeonjun had an answer for everything. he was either quick on his feet or prepared everything.

after dinner, i insisted on washing up no matter how many times yeonjun or dad said they would do it.

yeonjun was sat on the counter next to me, drying up all the plates.