chapter - 8

||y/n's pov||

the next day, i woke up on the couch in yeonjuns arms. he was fast asleep and i found myself staring at him, it was now that i was really starting to admire his facial features. the little freckle he has on his left cheek, not far below his eye. a few freckles on his neck. his eyelashes were long and looked very healthy when his eyes were closed. his skin looked smooth, not a spot in sight. and his hair looked very well taken care of. in conclusion, yeonjuns incredibly handsome. i tried getting up but yeonjuns hands just pulled me back down.

"stay here y/n, it's still really early."

his morning voice gave me butterflies, it was deep and raspy. i laid back down on his chest but i couldn't go back to sleep.

what happened last night for us to end up like this?

||flashback||no ones pov||

after y/n and yeonjuns little moment, they went back to the party and minded their own business, not paying attention to the many people staring at them.

"y/n, yeonjun! everyone else and i are going outside now. do you two want to join us?"

y/n turned to look and yeonjun and saw that he shook his head no.

"nah mum, i think we're alright here. you go have fun with the guests."

y/n's mum nodded and everyone went outside. once they all left, y/n turned to look at yeonjun.

"you a fan of alcohol?"

yeonjun laughed at what y/n said.

"pfft- you drink alcohol? how high is your tolerance?"

"you'd be surprised.."

y/n winked at him and she went to go get the wine the two would drink.

it didn't take long for the two to become sober. because of this, the two got a lot more touchy. but then y/n's father came in.

"y/n, me and your mum decided to go spend time with minho's family for the night. you and yeonjun are going to be here by yourself, don't do anything we wouldn't do."

"okay, see you tomorrow."

everyone else left and the two were finally alone.

"y/n! you ever played the shot game?"

"pfft- there's a lot of shot games. which one are you talking about?"

"i'm not sure of the name but we have to take turns drinking a shot of vodka. and whoever reacts first to it, looses."

"so what happens if i win?"

yeonjun smirked and walked closer to her.

"whatever you want.."

y/n was determined to win, she picked up a shot glass and drank it in one go, not even flinching.

"impressive.."

yeonjun picked up a shot and drank it aswell, his face not moving a muscle.

the game went on for a bit and soon enough, the two were drunk. y/n picked up the shot and drank it, her face cringed in disgust from drinking too much vodka, meaning yeonjun won.

"i won! now come here."

yeonjun walked over to y/n and put his hands on her waist, pulling her in closer for a kiss. the two were making out while yeonjuns hands went all over y/n's body. he picked her up and brought her to the couch.