chapter - 5

(i'm skipping the school day because i'm really excited for this chapter!!)

||y/n's pov||

after yeonjun dropped me off at home, i went up into my room to get changed into the clothes i was going to wear. (you can imagine what you wear)

after i'm done getting dressed, i get a text from yeonjun.

cutie yeonjun <3
ayo, what are your parents names?

i never asked 😔😱

y/n 💗🍄
my dad's name is lee d/n

and my mum is lee m/n

cutie yeonjun <3

thanks love

i'm nearly done btw

y/n 💗🍄

i've been ready

get on my level

cutie yeonjun <3

i'm outside

(d/n is dads name and m/n is mums name)

i recieved the text message and i started to walk downstairs. soon enough, i heard a knock at the door.

"i'll get it!"

i yelled out to my parents who were busy cooking us dinner. i opened the door and wow-

yeonjun was stood there is a white button up and black trousers. although people would argue that's 'basic', yeonjun pulled it off and he looked fucking good.

"you look- a... amazing y/n."

"thank you. you don't look too bad yourself."

"oh thank you, i thought i might've been a little under dressed. i didn't know what to wear."

"you look very fine yeonjun. but your.."

"what? my what?"

"your collar is messed up, let me
get it."

i went over to him and fixed his collar. when i was finished, i looked up at yeonjun to see him looking down at me. this was like a cliche movie. i was pressed against his chest with my arms around his neck.

i could've sworn i saw him look at my lips and i'm not gonna lie, i did look at his aswell. they looks so kissable, like it would be heaven to kiss.

our little mini staring competition got cut off by my mum coming to us.

"sweetie, who was it- oh, you must be y/n's boyfriend!"

we quickly moved away from each other.

"yes i am ma'am, it's nice to meet you. i'm yeonjun."

yeonjun walked in the house so he was close enough to shake my mums hand. as he walked in, i closed the door behind him. thank god my mum didn't see that.