chapter - 6

(this chapter is going to be written like a journal but it's not, im not going to write every single day because that's just too much effort. i'm also writing this as no ones pov throughout the whole thing. they also don't mention the kiss in this chapter because i don't want to write it like that you know?)

Friday 17th December 2021

it was finally the last day of school for the children, they were beyond happy. they had school for 8 weeks and now they FINALLY had their 3 weeks off.

it was right now lunch and everyone was sat at their table eating their food except y/n and yeonjun, they don't really get hungry. the two were sat close to each other with yeonjuns arm around her shoulder.

"what are you lot doing for the holidays?"

beomgyu asked as taehyun shrugged.

"sleep in everyday."

the group laughed as he was unbothered by them and kept eating his food.

"i mean, i did say i'd teach y/n how to play football."

"you did?"

"yea? remember our football match and we caught you attempting to play football and i offered i would teach you?"

"oh yea! i remember now!"

yeonjun just laughed at y/n's antics and ruffled her hair.

"you guys are so cute.. when's the wedding?!"

kai asked as he was practically JUMPING in his seat.

"one day.."

y/n looked at yeonjun only for him to wink at her, making her face flush red:

"awww, look at y/n soobin! her face has gone all red."

soobin looked up and nodded before going back to his food.

it seems like these people ONLY care about their food.

Sunday 19th December 2021

cutie yeonjun <3

come outside

y/n 💗🍄

the fuck

why?

cutie yeonjun <3

just do it

and wear something warm

--

that's kinda weird of yeonjun, why would he ask that? y/n get changed out her pyjamas and attempted to sneak out past her parents because it's quite late.

"ah ah! where you going?!"

her dad stopped her without looking.

"out with yeonjun."

"have fun!"

wow, he must really like yeonjun to let
y/n got out late at night with him.

whatever, she goes outside to see yeonjun leaning against the wall.

"hey yeonjun, what's up? it's really late."

"come on, i wanna take you somewhere."