Acceptance Speech (Part One) - Lashton

If it really was a boner then I think Ashton wanted payback for when he had a boner in the acceptance video.
Also daddy kink, because I wanted to.

It was the day were we where at the iheartradio music awards. Me and the boys were sitting at the table.

My (secret) boyfriend was not beside me and I'm happy about that because he just makes me sexualy frustrated. We didn't had sex in like three weeks and when I have to look at him it just makes it worse.

I was stuck in my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrate.

From My dimple boy: If we win the award, daddy is gonna please you tonight ;) xx

To My dimple boy: Stop it. I'm gonna get a boner.

From My dimple boy: Maybe I want that, you having a boner in public just like the horny boy you are. ;)

I locked my phone and sent Ashton a glare. He just smirked in response and gave me a wink.

It was just then that I heard how our name was called and people began to applause. Micheal, Calum and Ashton stood up and I realized as I stood up that I had a boner.

That's all Ashtons fault.

Now I have to make an acceptance speech with a freaking boner and everybody is going to see it. I barely knew what I was even saying because I had to think of a way to hide my boner. The only thought that came to my mind was putting my hand into my pockets.

As I looked at Ashton he had that smug look on his face as though he knew what my problem was.

That little fucker.

I hope he will make up for this later.

-

It was a time were nobody was paying attention and I ran into the bathroom really fast.

I knew Ashton would follow me and saw it a few seconds later as he entered the door. He locked it and came up in front of me.

"Do you want me to help you, princess?", he said with his deep voice.

It made my problem just harder as he called me princess. "Please, daddy. I want you to suck me off, please."

He smirked and pushed me against the door. His lips met mine and hungrily kissed me. I felt his tongue on my bottom lip and moaned, which got Ashton the chance to push his tongue into my mouth.

You could hear our lips smacking and our breaths quickening. He started to unbuckle my jeans and they soon found there way to the ground. I pulled his down too and now we were both grinding against one another in boxers.

I tried to keep my moans low so nobody outside could hear it even though it was really hard because it was so long ago that I felt this way.

Ashton suddenly stopped and I started to whine but quickly stopped when he kneeled down in front of me. His fingers tugged on the waistband of my boxers and slapped against my skin which earned a moan from me.

"Daddy, please, I need you now, please."

Ashton just shook his head no and said:"You have to wait, Princess. Daddy won't fuck you inside a bathroom, it's just not good enough for you and under your level. Good boys can wait till we're home and you are a good boy,am I right?"

I nodded but I couldn't resist myself by saying:"But what about my hard on? I can't go out with it again, it's so uncomfortable, daddy. Can't you just suck me off or give me handjob, anything just so it goes away."

"Ah ah ah. Behave yourself, don't you dare disobey me and wanting things, Lucas."

"I'm sorry, daddy but-" "No buts, you have to wait till were home and now get dressed." I nodded and slowly began to put on my jeans...