1 - Mistaken Love

GUYS WELCOME TO THE FIRST PART OF THE STORY. ANYWAY I WANTED TO SHOW THE SCENE HOW LUKA AND MARINETTE AND KAGAMI AND ADRIEN BROKE UP. AND I ALSO DECIDED TO BREAK THIS BREAKUP CHAPTER INTO THREE CHAPTERS, SO HERE'S THE FIRST PART OF BREAKUP ENJOY. AND GUYS I WILL START THE ADRIENETTE SCENE FROM CHAPTER 4. ANYWAY ENJOY THE CHAPTER. LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

Lukanette Scene

It was morning. Sabine called out, "Marinette, wake up!" Marinette groaned, "Mom....Just 5 more minutes please.....Just 5 minutes...."Sabine replied firmly, "No....Luka is already here to pick you up for school..." Upon hearing Luka's name, Marinette perked up, "Luka....Ohh Luka....Wait, I'm coming!"

Sabine muttered to herself, "Don't know how long she will take...." Luka assured, "No problem.... There's still over 20 minutes left.... And we'll arrive soon..." Sabine said appreciatively, "Ummm.... I get it.... I know she's lucky to have a boyfriend like you...." Luka blushed at the compliment, "Thanks..."

Marinette came downstairs and greeted Luka, "Ohh Luka.... You're here.... Let's go..." Marinette kissed her mom on the cheek, "Goodbye Mom." "Goodbye Sweety," Sabine bid farewell. Marinette asked, "Where's dad???" Sabine explained, "Probably in the bakery. He's got a huge order...." "Okay, gooday mom..." Marinette said as she headed out. "Bye," Sabine waved.

As Luka and Marinette walked to school, Luka mentioned, "Hey.... Marinette!!!" Marinette asked, "What?" Luka pointed out, "You probably are forgetting something..." Marinette looked puzzled, "What is it?" Luka explained, "I didn't get a single kiss from you this morning. As your parents were there so I couldn't say anything." Marinette blushed, "Oh...Luka!!!" She kissed him deeply. Luka, also blushing, said appreciatively, "Thanks. It really makes me feel good and gives me energy." Marinette smiled affectionately, "Aww....", and held Luka tightly as they continued walking.

As they neared the school, Marinette realized, "Hey Luka, today's Wednesday right?" She suddenly became sad. Luka asked with concern, "Why are you so sad?" Marinette lamented, "Cause we don't have any common class today. I can only see you after school." Luka reassured her, "It's okay. Rules are rules and we have to follow them." "You're right. It's okay bye." Marinette said as she walked towards the locker room.

Adrigami Scene

Emilie walked over to Adrien's room and shook him gently, "Adrien... Wake up!!!" Adrien asked groggily, "What time is it?" Emilie replied, "It's already 7:40 am. Your school is in 20 minutes." Adrien was shocked, "What?!!!" Emilie instructed, "Take a shower and breakfast is already prepared. Meet your dad and me at the dining table." Adrien said as he grabbed a towel, "Okay Mom.....", and left for a shower.

After 10 minutes, Gabriel asked, "What did it take so long for you?" Adrien explained apologetically, "Sorry dad.... I woke up late today and then I was taking a shower." Gabriel nodded in understanding, "Ohh okay." Emilie asked cheerfully, "Isn't the breakfast delicious?" Gabriel agreed, "Yes it is why not...." Adrien added enthusiastically, "Yes Mom..... It's delicious."

Gabriel said, "Now leave for school." Adrien bid them goodbye, "Bye Mom. Bye Dad." Emilie smiled warmly, "Bye Honey." Gabriel simply said, "BYE...."

Adrien walked over to the car where his bodyguard AKA Banani was waiting. AKA Banani said, "Let's go." Adrien replied, "Okay." As Adrien got into the car, Nathalie called out, "Take care, Adrien." Adrien responded before leaving, "Okay Nathalie." The car pulled out of the driveway and headed towards Adrien's school. Adrien settled into the backseat for the ride, thinking about the day ahead and looking forward to seeing his friends again.

Adrien arrived at school and immediately saw Kagami waiting for him. "Hey Kagami..." he greeted her. "Hi Honey..." Kagami replied back warmly. Adrien kissed her deeply and Kagami kissed him back.

After their kiss, Kagami remarked "So you are on time. I think you woke up late didn't you?" Adrien admitted, "Yes. I overslept." Kagami suggested "Now go to your class." Adrien became sad as he realized, "Today is Wednesday" Kagami asked with concern "Why are you sad?"Adrien explained "Cause there's no chance of seeing you the entire day. Because we don't have any common class today. Only can see you after school."

Kagami tried to reassure him "It's okay focus on your studies." Adrien said "Thanks." He wished Kagami goodbye reluctantly and walked over to his locker room to get ready for class.Even though they couldn't spend the day together, thoughts of Kagami kept a smile on Adrien's face. He daydreamed about their next meeting during class. At last the final bell rang and Adrien rushed to find Kagami. They embraced happily, glad to be reunited at the end of the long school day.

Adrienette Scene

Marinette was rushing to class, lost in thought about her boyfriend Luka, when she accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed. Looking up, she saw it was Adrien Agreste, her classmate.

"No worries!" Adrien said good-naturedly. He helped pick up Marinette's books. Marinette thanked him, feeling a little flustered. She had always thought Adrien was cute, but never pursued it since she started dating Luka.

They realized they were headed to the same history class. As they walked, Adrien asked, "How are things going with you and Luka?" Marinette smiled thinking about her boyfriend's sweet nature and musical talents. She told Adrien a bit about their relationship.

Adrien listened with interest. "That's great. I'm really happy with my girlfriend Kagami too," he shared. "She's on the fencing team with me so we get to spend a lot of time together." Marinette was glad to hear Adrien was in a good relationship. When they got to class, they chose seats beside each other. Marinette found it easy to chat casually with Adrien as friends. She noticed he had a good sense of humor and seemed very kind.

After class, Adrien suggested getting lunch as friends some time. Marinette agreed that could be nice. As they walked out, she felt appreciation for getting to know Adrien a bit better, even if only as an acquaintance. Their paths didn't cross too often, but now she hoped they could be friendly classmates.

GUYS I GOT 1023  WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER. I WILL TRY TO WRITE MORE IN THE NEXT. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. STAY SAFE.