...OUTRO...

It's 2024 and I'm not that bored anymore IG so I'm just gonna take a break from all this writing. When I started writing, I was at the end of middle school, but now I'm almost at the end of high school. Still no friends & a hopeless romantic. Won't say I changed a lot in 3 years but hopeful that you'll stick around for the sequel. Hi again, I'm Rose, your author. Check out the characters to my upcoming sequel :)

MARINETTE : A 19-year-old girl who loves Fashion and she wants to join the "Gabriel Designs" company.

ADRIEN: A 19-year-old boy who works for his father's fashion brand "Gabriel Designs".

ALYA A 19-year-old girl who is Marinette's best friend and Nino's girlfriend.

NINO : A 19-year-old boy who is Adrien's best friend and Alya's boyfriend.

GABRIEL : Father of Adrien Agreste, husband of Emilie Agreste, and CEO of "Gabriel Designs", the most famous Fashion Company in Paris.

EMILIE : Guys she is alive in this story Mother of Adrien Agreste and wife of Gabriel Agreste. She is also the manager of "Gabriel Designs", her husband's company.

TOM
:
Father of Marinette Dupain-Cheng and he runs the most famous bakery in Paris along with his wife, Sabine.

SABINE : Mother of Marinette Dupain-Cheng and she and her husband, Tom run the most famous bakery in Paris.

AMELIE : Emilie's sister and Adrien's aunt amd Felix's mom. She is a cunning businesswoman with a contract with Tomoe Tsurugi, Kagami's mom. She and her son, Felix lives in London.

TOMOE : Kagami's mom and business partner of Amelie & Gabriel. She looks forward to her daughter, Kagmi's happiness and can be selfish for her happiness.

LUKA : Ex-boyfriend of Marinette Dupain-Cheng and they broke up because Luka was cheating on her with his new girlfriend, Kagami.

KAGAMI
: Ex-girlfriend of Adrien Agreste and they broke up as Kagami was cheating on him with her new boyfriend, Luka.

CHLOE : Best Friend Of Lila and Kagami. These three girls are popularly known as the "Devil Girls' Trio".

LILA : Best Friend of Kagami and Chloe. She is the leader of the "Devil Girls' Trio".

FELIX
: Adrien's estranged brother. From the first time he saw Marinette, his only goal was to make Marinette his. He is an evil mastermind and is very cunning.

Disclaimer : It's an 18+ story with an 18+ adult audience. So mature things are common. Thus, viewer discretion is advised.

************NOTICE************

I'll still be updating all the chapters one by one and I hope you will love the sequel as much as you love this book. Please support me by being patient enough to wait for each chapter and read them when they get published. I'll start updating from January 2025.

If you're a Miraculer, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel. You will find the link in my account description. I love you & you're gonna make my day if you comment! XX 💋

🐞🐞🐞 BUG OUT 🐞🐞🐞
❤️ FOLLOW FOR MORE ❤️