《Chapter 3》

Xiao Zhan's POV

After the cute male, whose name turned out to be Wang Yibo finished bandaging my wound that the Karen had caused, he once again apologized for the nth time.

"It's fine, but I heard your son's name being Suo'er?" Wang Yibo's eyes widened as he nodded, his eyes sparkling like stars.

"Yes, his name is Suo'er." A soft smile appeared on Wang Yibo's face as my heart blossomed at that sight.

"It probably sounds weird, but did by any chance your son call the 911 call centre today?" Wang Yibo backed a little bit away, his eyes round.

"H-How did you know?" I rubbed the back of my neck, muttering under my breath, "the world is indeed a small place."

"Daddy! That is the bad uncle, saying Suo'er didn't love daddy! HMPF!" Wang Yibo turned around, and I watched Suo'er walking towards us on his tiny legs, a pout adorning his lips.

I bit back a laugh as Suo'er walked quicker to me, hitting me on my leg, "meanie uncle!"

"Suo'er!" Wang Yibo said, picking his son up as he pinched his nose.

"But daddy~" Wang Yibo shushed the kid as he apologized to me again.

"No, it's fine, Wang Yibo. I am actually the dispatcher your son was talking to this afternoon. He told me to help him with his math problems, since you, well-"

Wang Yibo groaned, his cheeks reddening as he buried his head against Suo'er.

"Suo'er, why do you have to embarrass daddy so much!" Suo'er giggled, clapping his tiny hands.

"Daddy is bad at math~" a laugh escaped my mouth.

"And why is that so?" I teased Suo'er, pinching his cheeks as he pouted, rubbing his cheek.

"I asked daddy what 1+1 is; daddy said that if we would have one Suo'er and add one more Suo'er, how many Suo'er's daddy would have. But daddy only can have one Suo'er, and that's me!" Suo'er pouted, crossing his arms as he nudged his father who's whole head turned into a tomato and refused to look at me.

"Yibo, you really asked him that?" Wang Yibo looked up; into my eyes, pouting just like Suo'er and I laughed.

"Suo'er wants to go down~" Suo'er started to use his little feet to hit around until Wang Yibo placed him on the ground, and he quickly ran to Lily, who was passing two cups of tea, one for me and one for Yibo.

Suo'er tugged at her pant, and Lily looked down, smiling before picking him up; the scene warmed my heart.

"You and Lily?" Wang Yibo turned his attention back to me, raising an eyebrow while he took a sip of his water.

"Lily and me?" A giggle erupted from Suo'er.

"I mean-" I rubbed my neck, "well, the two of you are a cute couple."

And now my face was wet.

Wang Yibo spewed his water out of his mouth onto my face, and I wiped my face with my sleeve.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" Wang Yibo helped me clean my face with a paper as Suo'er giggled louder, "bad uncle is wet~".

A voice shushed Suo'er as I remembered this morning's event.

My eyes locked with Wang Yibo again, "this has been the second time today." Yibo frowned, looking even cuter.

"Wait- Was that you this morning!?" I nodded with a grin.

"Oh my- I didn't have my contact lenses in this morning, and I have terrible eyesight; I am so sorry!"

"How many times did I ask you to stop apologizing, Bo di?"

"Sorry~" he pouted.

I laughed, taking a sip of my tea as Yibo motioned for me to sit down on one of the tables.

When I sat down, Suo'er came running to me, a notebook in one hand and a pen in the other, "uncle, uncle, help Suo'er with math!" I smiled.

"But Suo'er said I was a bad uncle?" Suo'er pouted, wriggling himself into a seat next to me, placing his head against my arm.

"Uncle, not bad, now pleawseeee help Suo'er." Wang Yibo leaned over the table, pinching Suo'er's nose, who winched, hugging my arm.

"I think he likes you. Suo'er isn't an easy kid, but once he likes someone, he won't let them go, ever again." I looked up, right into Lily's emerald eyes as she smiled, patting Suo'er's head.

Lily leaned forwards, close to my ear, as she whispered, "but hurt Wang Yibo or Suo'er and I will find you, and make sure you regret being born."

She smiled at me as she left our table to help the customers who had just come in.

A shiver ran down my spine as she composed herself so quickly.

"She threatened you, didn't she?" I nodded, still in a daze.

"She has a cold demeanour, but when you get to know her, she's really nice, right, Suo'er?" Suo'er clapped his hand, nodding.

"Lily Jie Jie nice!"

And so the next few hours flew by as I helped Suo'er with his math; the next moment, I looked down on my watch, I realized how late it was.

My eyes travelled around and fell on Suo'er again.

"Suo'er?" The kid looked up at me, his big doe eyes twinkling.

He indeed had some features of Wang Yibo, but none of Lily.

"Who is your mommy?" Suo'er frowned, putting his thumb in his mouth.

"Daddy is Suo'er's mommy!" I raised an eyebrow, wanting to question further when someone was leaning over me, behind me.

"Suo'er! What did daddy tell you?" Suo'er pouted as I didn't want to turn around, knowing that way, I would collide with Yibo.

"Daddy said Suo'er shouldn't put Suo'er's thumb into Suo'er's mouth?" I giggled, hiding it behind my hand as Wang Yibo poked me in the shoulder.

"Come here, Suo'er." Wang Yibo stretched his arms to pick up Suo'er, but he refused, crossing his tiny arms with a pout.

"I want Zhan ge ge!" Wang Yibo took a step backwards as I turned to look at him, and he was frowning and pouting just like Suo'er.

Like father like son.

Word count: 1024 words