.,1

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

3rd person

"valory? valllll" emma lightly tapped on valorys shoulder, only a light mumble was in response "babes its 7:50, your mum called me to wake you we got to get ready." Emma sat on the end of her bed fully dressed and energized.

"but sleep sounds so good" val slurred, gently opening her eyes to be met with a ray of sunshine which caused her to shut them straight away. " i know hun, 10 mins to get dressed breakfast is all ready" she said slowly getting up to leave, walking to the door and closed it gently.

Valory yawned and stretched at the same time; in result making a tear form in the corner in her eye and slid the covers of of herself. it was the Tuesday close to winter break so she dreaded the moment of feeling the cold air hit her skin in the early mornings. Valory made her way to her wardrobe and picked something cosy but formal to wear, she walked over to the mirror and tried to pick between two jumpers, eventually picking a black one with 'fortnite' written on it.

She went to the bathroom and grabbed her phone to apply some light mascara, it was only school so why bother. Val decided it was the perfect time to take a picture for Instagram, before being all stressed with school work.

@ whosvalory

liked by Emma Chamberlain and 4,239 others

243 comments

@ emmachamberlain

COME GET FOOD GORGEOUS!!<3

|reply @ whosvalory

COMING!

@ user 4

PRETTYY!

!reality!

Valory ran down her stairs and checked her phone 7:53 she read, smiling that she was on time ( a bit late but whatever) "see your posting insta photos instead of eating food?" emma smiled her contagious smile which spread across valorys face moments after.

"anything for the grind" she hopped off the stairs and made eye contact with emma whilst grabbing her piece of toast. she started eating it when her mum walked into the room,

"girls i'll drive you too school today, i'm going straight to tescos after so i might as well!" she grinned while grabbing a few reusable shopping bags.

"oh my!" emma looked at her timetable for the school day, "double english? that can't be good." val shrugged in response "Val! you know that stupid face miss makes before she gives us a horrible project to do?" emma said, shocked by vals response.

"yeah? i mean not like shes gonna make us do it over the holidays, its only a few more days till the end of term." she said, finishing her food.

"you have too much faith in her, i bet she will."

"Yeah whatever''

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

AHHHH! i did it! first chapter, idk whether its a good size or not, but yeah. this wasn't that bad to write, please comment if there are mistakes!

478 words